Reviews for The Lives Worth Saving
YouPromisedMeSomeday chapter 9 . 2/9
It's a shame you have finished but I just want to say I adore you writing and wish you the best in life
YouPromisedMeSomeday chapter 7 . 2/9
I want someone to drag haruki to the hospital
CampPillow chapter 9 . 2/8
Damnnn This story is so good! Tactical, Drama, Issue, answers, holy crap I had a laughing fit at some parts of the story. Bit sad to see this stop but meh, not my decision.
BUT! You're story writings kept me engaged, loved it
Keep up for other stories!
Zsombi chapter 7 . 2/7
Hmm.. in his stead instead of staying in the settlement I would have found or made a secluded habitat in an abandoned/ uninhabited area (The Forest, some mountain peek or even the depths of the Uzu ruins) to rest and recuperate. Then would have turned all efforts to the task: preventing the war by.. finding and taking out it's primary sources: Tobi/Obito, Akatsuki (yes, the whole lot) either pulping or hiding the Rinnegan away, maybe even using it. Then there's finding any remains of Madara's body, and of course the white clones. I mentioned Akatsuki which obviously also includes Zetsu (black) the primary mastermind. After this it wouldn't matter which AU base you used (alien Kaguya or not) because all possible Main Bosses would be taken care of. Then only the relatively small fry would remain: other nations, settlements, the myraid generally hostile rogues and bandits.

What he is doing now .. is a total waste of time. Nothing so serious would have happened anyway. Spending more than 1 week on saving a previously dead Hyuuga instead of taking out at least half of Akatsuki.. the trade-off doesn't even come close to being worth it. Ducking moron.
Isa Ren chapter 9 . 1/30
Love the fic. Sad that you left.
Don't know if you'll read this, but this story was one of the best ones I've read, and I've read a lot of fanfics.
Cauldronw chapter 7 . 1/25
Cauldronw chapter 4 . 1/24
Your work is heart touching and warming. Thank u
Cauldronw chapter 3 . 1/24
Ooaa thank you !
Cauldronw chapter 1 . 1/24
Whew
SimplyRainbow chapter 5 . 1/18
when you mildly ship Haruki with Kakashi because Kakashi x Sakura fics have destroyed your mind.
but then you also don't want a ship because love stories are overrated and your tired of them.
Honestly glad you already said there won't be a pairing or else I'd be going back and forth forever
AngelousPoofy chapter 9 . 1/15
Aw man.. aight time to binge every naruto fic you wrote
AngelousPoofy chapter 7 . 1/15
The parents being so shpcked over their children's new habits never cease to amuse me. And make me laugh. A lot.

And i love love love the advise Haruki gave Hinata to boost her confidence! That made me smile and I had to write that down!

And also,

Things had turned out fine in the future and Hinata had found her own love in the end.

EH? WHAT- AIN'T THAT YOU?
I love this it's so calming
Your adopted son chapter 2 . 1/4
I am your adopted son, even tho you don't know it yet but holy shot this is so good
Yuzuki476 chapter 9 . 12/24/2020