Reviews for Glory to the Principality of Tristain
Sorrowful Stone chapter 3 . 3/25
...Was that... the Armoire of Invincibility?!
Gaius Germanicus chapter 8 . 1/28
So, this is freaking awesome in just about every way. I am seriously loving this and I'm hoping this fic isn't dead. Please say it ain't so! This is such an awesome story it just can't be left unfinished, it's got to be a law against nature or something!
BackwardsHazard chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
It would be like going to a foreign land full of deserts and plants and animals designed to kill you, then not treat it like its anything at all and knock back a few bottles at a tavern. Madness!

I see what you did there. Australian tourism, not even once.
Dymian chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Nice 8 Bit Theater reference there. The Amour of Invincibility.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
This is the only gundam x-over I've read that actually work. You've kept the serious mood from UC gundam without being eaten by the light-heated mood of ZnT. I really hope you update this... But am looking forward to your Persona x Madoka fic too, so... _
Queensarrow chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Interesting. Hope more comes soon.
Slyr3x chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Good choice on turning Loungeville to a potential ally...somewhat.

Meh. Just gonna wait and see if this one bites him in the ass later on.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Is that a Longueville flag I see? They both seem compatible with the way you've set up steve's background. Nice character dev for louise and steve. Seeing as his zaku won't last long on land, maybe he will find a magically displaced mobile suit that operates on land like doms, hizacks, or any suit from either the feddies (AEUG and Titans), Axis, or Neo Zeon. He'd probably freek out if he encounters a gundam tho lol.
Imperial warlord chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Awesome chapter.
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
awesome, update this grand story soon...to much?
Fangking2 chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
I have to ask. Will a gundam,show up? If it will Steve is a goner.
how about bringing in a fresh prototype Goof, Dom, or Gelog for Steve to use
Raven Hawkeyes chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Well damn, I didn't believe that a gundam/foz crossover would actually work.
Are we finally going to see Steve interact with Louise? I don't think she will be happy with him... Hiding like that...
Fangking2 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
so you are going to reveal him? About time
Fangking2 chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
This is no Zaku my friend. No Zaku...No wait! it is a Zaku!
GrumpyGrue chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Are you an official? Because you've officially given me a boner. Following.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »