Reviews for Glory to the Principality of Tristain
melgar chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
good as always keep it up
KailSakray chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
wow. interesting.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Good chapter, even if his sudden outrage regarding "A wizard did it" was somewhat... Odd.
Scientific Savior Of Earth chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Nothing like a good zaku beatdown. Nice to see such a prommising story has not been discontinued. I hope for more
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
so far so chace of doing a code geass x familiar of zero crossover?lelouch becoming louisses's familiar would be hilarious
ElektrikRage chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
The Armoir of Invincibility? 8-bit theater reference for the win! Anyhow, another awesome chapter with great grammar, spelling, and plot. Please, continue with the awesomeness!
Fangking2 chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Oh I love this. it was short, but it was detailed and given me the good old original Gundam kind of sensation...You know what. Later in this story you should add more mobile suits traveled through the world for Steve to take or at least scavenger for parts. Gouff or Dom for example. Zaku is classic, but you know how out dated it is. Hell, add some ferderation suits with the beam saber to take.
melgar chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
intresting pleas countinue
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
very it up
JDoug5189 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
i like how this is going so far, and great ending! "you just got a study buddy" LOL, that's rich
badgep chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
this seems interesting I would like to see where it goes
Elconquisador chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Whoa, a unique and interesting story. I like the fact that everyone (with the exception of Colbert, Siesta, and Tabitha) have no clue about the man in the machine. I do wonder how peoples reactions will be for this when they do find out. I can't wait to see if how Halkeginia will handle a mobile suit. Although from what I understand from the foreshadowing, biiiiig changes are coming. I'm keeping my eye on this one. Keep up the good work.
Blacksword Zero chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Blacksword Zero chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Interesting.
Scientific Savior Of Earth chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Interesting mix of series. I hope you Write more of this
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »