Reviews for Glory to the Principality of Tristain
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
This seems very promising actually, not quite what I expected. Do keep it coming.
Fangking2 chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I like this. There must not be any other MS thou...At least beside Siesta's grampa's...Any plans for that? Another Zaku? Goulf? No wait it isn't something really old is it?
MisterSP chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
**Those are 2 big ass moons. Did someone mess with the orbits of the goddamn Moon and Luna II?

Luna II is not nearly big enough to be mistaken for a moon without being on an impact vector. It's a few hundred kilometres wide, but it doesn't even compare to the moon.
Firey Son of Hades chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
i must say kudos man this is odd to put it i guess? i haven't seen any one really do anything involving Colbert so ty for the individuality
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
a challenge

a katekyo hitman reborn/familiar of zero crossover

in this one the character is Tsunayoshi Sawada III apparently after armageddon or end of the world the mafia families are all gone with tsuna number 3 living life as a vigil ante wandering the wastes helping people out also he is three times stronger than the original tsuna also he has all 7 vongola rings,vongola gear,vongola box animals and the ability to wield all 7 sky flames then he gets summoned by Louise then he epically powns Guiche also Siesta should be a descendant of some of the original vongola members then the mafia should eventually rise in Halkeginia and whatnot you come up with the rest.
Huitt1989 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Awesome I cant wait to see more, Seig Zeon!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4