Reviews for By Heart
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Born on a different planet ... So basically Rose kind of ... Reincarnated? Interesting. I definitely like this version of Rose and Ten's goodbye better than the actual one.
In this one, it's not so heart breaking. In the actual version, they cry and then he doesn't even get to say 'I love you!' He was going to! But in this one, they actually manage a goodbye, even a parting gift, and Rose gets to say 'I love you.'
Beautiful, my friend! Great job!
songstar13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
What. What is this. Where did my feels go, because these raging things in my chest can't possibly be mine, can't possibly belong to ME.

It's beautiful and heart-breaking and I can't even tell you if I like it or not. Forever had been too short. I nearly broke at that line.

Okay, I fully intend to leave a proper review in just a moment, as soon as I get these raging feels under control. Gimme a sec.

Whew. Here goes. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that you changed the dialogue at Bad Wolf Bay so drastically. It's different from the episode, but it still manages to communicate the same sorrow and loss. It was almost more heartbreaking that Rose stopped him from affirming his love for her. That is so Rose, that she knows she can tell him she loves him, but he's not allowed to say the same to her. Always more concerned for him than for herself. The way you brought them back together was also surprising and a bit bittersweet. That's the part I'm still unsure about, because I know I loved everything else about this piece. I've seen so many versions of BadWolf!Rose finding her way back to the Doctor, but this is the first time I've seen anyone propose the idea of reincarnation. It's fitting, in a way, what with the Doctor's own regeneration. She's Rose, but she's not.

Well done. This piece is certainly amazing, and between this and The Eye of the Storm, you've secured yourself a place on my favorite authors list. Be expecting more reviews from me because I'm now stalking all your writing.

Song
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I don't know how that worked out, but, oh but, I am so glad it did! That was great! Thank you so much for writing! You have no idea...I love these, all of them... :D