Reviews for With All My Might
Eruannelaviriel chapter 11 . 9/5/2004
Absolutly stunning! I love the plot and I am now going to work of some nervous energy on my trampoline, come back, and read the sequal in one sitting. You definately have talent in writing. Keep up the good work!

-Eruannelaviriel of the House of Hanauer
Lorency chapter 11 . 9/2/2004
:bawl: That was so pretty and beautiful! Max and Logan having a kid. And her name was really cool to. Go you!

Peace out!
CinnaBar chapter 11 . 9/27/2003
I've hoping that you would go back and correct all the chapters and take out those funny squiggles. I haven't been able to read the story because they're so distracting.

I know it sometimes happenes to other writers but they usually correct it right away. I guess I'll just keep waiting until you get around to it.

Thanks for your story, I think.
noor chapter 11 . 3/5/2003
i REALLY enjoyed reading your story . it has a great plot and reaaly good . could you add an epilouge anf let max and logan get married and lex bond with logan .

thnx good luck
Chocolate chapter 11 . 10/24/2002
Hey! Remember when you threatened to kill me at forums4fans? ;) Well, I'm reviewing now! I read it 'til the end and I LOVED it :D Going to read your other story after I read someone else's... I just couldnt stop reading yours, so I didnt have time to read anything else!

Love,

Chocky
meagan chapter 11 . 8/23/2002
awsome fic can't wait till the sequle
meagan chapter 2 . 8/23/2002
sorry to say this but u kinda 4 got some letters and in i think only one case a word i think u should re read it
meagan chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
cool
Willa Mitty chapter 11 . 8/4/2002
Very cute! I'd starting reading this a long time ago, but I still had my old 'puter back then, and it froze up on me and I lost it. :( Thanks for posting this over at the DA Reflections board! I never would have found it again if you hadn't!
Carrie chapter 11 . 8/2/2002
Your story had just enough suspense to keep me reading, yet not so much as to frustrate your reader. I loved it and can't wait to read the next one. Keep up the good work.
shapai2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I simply loved your history keep on writting
Raydyan chapter 11 . 7/15/2002
That was a great read. I miss Dark Angel, so thanks for the fix. Please keep writing, I'd love to read the sequel :)
Trice chapter 11 . 7/14/2002
Well, it's done and that makes me sad. The first chapters had me a little wary, what with all those years that had passed, but all my reserve was blown away when you brought Lex in. Great characterization! Logan and Max both rolled into one. I am looking forward to the sequel. But I would like for Kayla to be in it somehow... Lex is going to need someone to talk to with all those changes coming about. Maybe her parents can be involved in a little EO story, victims of some sorts ? SEQUEL, please !
Kyre chapter 11 . 7/13/2002
I have to admit that I only skimmed this tech problems, time spent on my own fic, and laziness all being reasons why-but what I read, I liked. Sometime in the future I may read this more closely. In the meantime, I'm glad you "published" some fic and I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Lexa chapter 11 . 7/13/2002
You should definetly write more, its awesome! I'm hooked, sorry a little crazy right now...