Reviews for Seriously Max?
Loved this story. Bought the complete series recently and I thought her conclusion was a little ridiculous too. Never considered the part about his dad, though. Hilarious, and good catch!
jkbat chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Point to the author :3
Ehawee chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I'm certain it's a plot hole, and the writers trying to create some sort of drama there. But that idea bugged me, too. The conclusion didn't make sense considering what happened to his family and the best friend would know better. Besides, for what reason would Terry Need now (the time she was getting harassed) need to target her for. Anyway, nice story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Max seriously thinking that Terry might be a Joker bugged me, too. It's either a huge plot hole, or an indication that she doesn't really know Terry all that well. I lean towards the latter.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
i reallyblike it
V chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
love it would be great to see you write more BB, it always irked me that Max found out so easily and then slowly replaced Bruce in the show. but good story, it is such an obvious mistake
SilentBat18 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
You got a point there ;) nicely done. You should write more BB fanfic, you've got a knack for it. Thanks for posting such a great oneshot!

SB18
KTrevo chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Well done! They were both really in character.

I miss the show, too. It was awesome.