Reviews for Before Dying
Bat Baby chapter 1 . 8/8
What if they re made the movie "Son Of Batman" and insted of Bruce,Thomas discovered Damian as his long lost son. And Damian was Bruce's little half brother.
In the movie "The Flash Point Paradox" in the alternative universe the flash berry alien discovers thomas wayne is now batman.
Funny thing is shortly after Damian's grandpa on his mom's side died he met his grandpa on his dad's side. So it's like loose a grandpa gain a new one.
I'm sure Damian would look cute as Thomas Wayne's robin too! Thomas don't even have a robin.

Damian also has Thomas' eyes.

Bruce was drunk when he had Damian cuz the women got his drunk but since he was drunk his dad thomas could have been the one that really gave her Damian, I mean Bruce wasn't silver to they should take a DNA test to see if Damian is Bruce's son or little brother?

Damian looks like Thomas' mini !

There is a robin in teen titans thats likely thomas or bruce?

Thomas and berry alien still have to fix the flashpoint.
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
He may have a troubled life but a good life nonetheless bruce I mean
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I loved this, the feels were spot on! Splendid!
xCrimson Knightx chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Nice one. Always liked the idea of Thomas knowing what Bruce's life was in "the other life/time".

I thinlk you should had wrote also about Selina, the Justice League and some Batman's epic scenes/stories tho.
JokerTheBatsPimp chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Actually Terry is Bruce's biological son. The guy that was supposed to be his dad has his dna rewritten with Bruce's by Waller because she knew batman wasn't getting any younger and because Bruce and marriage don't mix, he'd never have a kid of his own if someone didn't intervene. Terry and Bruce don't find out till after Terry becomes batman. Basically Batman Beyond is a slight Alternate reality from the one Damian is in if I'm not mistaken, I don't know, I don't know much about Damian except what I've read in fanfiction.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Its a really nice thought, even with all the pain and suffering he wrought during his life after his son's death he was still able to find redemption in the way Bruce lived his life. I like the scene with Terry at the end, you've left him slightly ambiguous and so hes up for interpretation; could he be a Grandson; how if Batman already has successor does Terry fit into the Bat clan.
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Nice
almostinsane chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Great story! I just saw the movie. I didn't know there was someone that could suffer more as Batman than Bruce. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This was freaking amazing!
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
"Oh the woman? Eh, just some seductive criminals, and one daughter of an immortal terrorist who wishes to wipe out most of the Earth's population. Oh, and a few superheroes here or there."
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This story needs Selina with baby Helena. That would answer Thomas' question.
ObsessiveFanNumber1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
The woman in all of this is Catwoman! XD *major BrucexSelena fan*
This is amazing. I love how you had Thomas's reaction to the different Robins especially. 3 Love it!
Rasei chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I really like this story. I'm glad you put in Terry at the end.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is so bittersweet, but wonderfully kind to Thomas Wayne.

Dying is spelled wrong.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Interesting. I love what you did with this.

~Ani