Reviews for Turning Points: Loyalty
The Richmaster chapter 8 . 6/11
This was a really good story; you did a great job of portraying all of the various agendas and the intricate plans and twists that Code Geass is known for.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 8 . 2/11
This is so much less painful than the canon ending. Not so many deaths :')
I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Sastifying
Guest chapter 8 . 4/22/2015
EXCELLENT ENDING! i loved this
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
YES! LL still being a badass that he is
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
WOW i loved this chapter.. it still shows that LL still has a heart for Suzy...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
THIS IS THE COMFORT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
amerdism chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
Epic I hope to see more soon
TokusatsuLuv chapter 8 . 3/3/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; will there be more chapters to come?
Aynessa chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
This was truly fascinating. Very intriguing AU idea, with accurate character portrayals. Love it!
arccie chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed the "what if scenario" and where you went with it.

Some interesting twists and turns with a much desired happy ending.

Rosenkruz chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
I enjoyed this ending better than the real ending. At least Lelouch AND Rolo live in this one.
ZeronosVega chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I just wanted to give you resounding "Thank you!" for this chapter. The betrayal of the Black Knights in Turn 19 had always disappointed me because those present at the meeting were so quick to jump on the anti-Zero bandwagon without so much as a second thought. It seemed out of character for most, such as Toudou, while also ignoring facts such as Kirihara's message to Tamaki and the gang from R1.

Your story in just its first chapter has not just presented an awesome premise for a "what-if", but addresses one of my biggest complaints of the series and created a version of it I only wish I could. So again, thank you! I'm looking forward to reading through this excellent story you have written.
Sapadu chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
…So-o… what was on Nunnally's orders? …Um… what was on that piece of paper? Hello? Chapter, tell us!

Really, that's the one thing that bothers me - that one little detail. I feel like it was supposed to be important but… oh, wait, was THAT how Nunnally told Suzaku to look after Lelouch? How she communicated that she hadn't been fooled? That suddenly explains a lot, really… because, again, I thought the change from 'You betrayed me, abandoned me, and you're no longer my brother' to 'I knew you were just trying to fool us' seemed a little… quick and kind of out of nowhere. But if it had been after Nunnally had seen the results of the trial and everything… wait, does Nunnally break Charles' geass in this one? She did in the last Turning Points and it's kind of a major thing…

Anyhoo, yeah, this is a really good ending. It's just the right balance of heartfelt, heartWRENCHING, and even the littlest touch of irreverent humor (Lelouch leaning against the bars in the prison. Snrk! He would do that, wouldn't he?) It's perfectly balanced, and pretty great, considering all the bumps I complained about in other chapters, which can only mean that it wrapped everything up wonderfully. Now… ON TO THE NEXT ONE!
Sapadu chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
I like how you characterize Odysseus - he really was useless in the show, but I certainly got the impression that he wasn't a BAD guy just… y'know, on the bad guy's side and really, really neutral. So, having him as so ineffectual, but also really honestly concerned for his siblings, including Nunnally and Schneizel… it's very touching, and very honest. And the third 'Welcome back'/'I'm home'-ish exchange (I understand why it couldn't be 'Tadaima'/'Okeri' like the other two, and that Schneizel doesn't answer back because… well, he's Schneizel) sealed it. I wonder if Odysseus could expand his concern for his siblings into an empathy for all the people under the Empire's rule, maybe he'd be a lot more like Euphie… you certainly set him up in a way that I totally see that happening.

Actually, everyone is characterized properly - I love Kallen's idea to offer Suzaku a means of dying that isn't disgraced (like a samurai, indeed) and the interaction between Suzaku and Lelouch in the end is pretty much perfect for how they might have if the story had gone like this… except it's the ONLY interaction I believe, in the middle of some seriously bi-polar swings for both of them. But, you know what? One utterly, gloriously, PERFECT chapter… I think that's all I really need. I like this. A lot.