Reviews for Turning Points: Loyalty
RayAnnXXOO chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
That was a great story! Things took a turn that I didn't expect but I loved it!
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Best fanfic ever! I wish this happened in canon!
The Richmaster chapter 8 . 6/11/2016
This was a really good story; you did a great job of portraying all of the various agendas and the intricate plans and twists that Code Geass is known for.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 8 . 2/11/2016
This is so much less painful than the canon ending. Not so many deaths :')
I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Sastifying
Guest chapter 8 . 4/22/2015
EXCELLENT ENDING! i loved this
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
YES! LL still being a badass that he is
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
WOW i loved this chapter.. it still shows that LL still has a heart for Suzy...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
THIS IS THE COMFORT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
amerdism chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
Epic I hope to see more soon
TokusatsuLuv chapter 8 . 3/3/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; will there be more chapters to come?
Aynessa chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
This was truly fascinating. Very intriguing AU idea, with accurate character portrayals. Love it!
arccie chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed the "what if scenario" and where you went with it.

Some interesting twists and turns with a much desired happy ending.

Rosenkruz chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
I enjoyed this ending better than the real ending. At least Lelouch AND Rolo live in this one.
ZeronosVega chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I just wanted to give you resounding "Thank you!" for this chapter. The betrayal of the Black Knights in Turn 19 had always disappointed me because those present at the meeting were so quick to jump on the anti-Zero bandwagon without so much as a second thought. It seemed out of character for most, such as Toudou, while also ignoring facts such as Kirihara's message to Tamaki and the gang from R1.

Your story in just its first chapter has not just presented an awesome premise for a "what-if", but addresses one of my biggest complaints of the series and created a version of it I only wish I could. So again, thank you! I'm looking forward to reading through this excellent story you have written.