Reviews for Door Number Two
VividVideoGeek chapter 4 . 2/1
I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story. I had just finished binge watching the whole series on Hulu and then found your fanfiction here. You write the characters so well and believable. You really found the voices of Annie and Abed. That is an incredibly amazing feat when you consider how complex Abed's character is. I love that it's from Annie's POV. It seems much more relatable that way. I understand why you did it but I found having to go to another site to read the ending was a little annoying. I should explain that I usually download the stories on the ff app and read it during my commute where I don't have access to the internet unless there is wifi. It was incredibly frustrating to left hanging like for the last chapter! But its completely worth it to read that last chapter. So steamy! Anyway THANK YOU for writing this lovely story about my two favorite characters. I will read your sequel to keep me busy until season six is up on Yahoo in March 2015!
emmacat1234 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This story is beautiful. I'm not trying to flatter when I say that this series is one of my top 10 favorite fics on this site after being an avid reader for almost a decade. There'sjust something about it that's...flawless. The characters are realistic, the sex scenes are INCREDIBLE (like, getting hot in here incredible), the plot is interesting, and of course the pairing is perfect. Abed and Annie are perfect opposites. And you didn't have the weird robot Abed that many authors have. Abed as a character has emotions and he does show them, I just think that he shows them differently.

It really saddens me that you have apparently left the fanfiction world. You have amazing talent and I wish there were more. I'm following you anyway just in case you ever decide to come back. If you do, know that I'll be one of the first reviewers. Thanks for making this fic. It is undoubtedly the best Community fic on this entire site.
Em chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I'm in the middle of re-reading this fix, and may I just say Thank you? It is rare to find a well-written fanfic, and while there are a lot of great ones, they usually aren't grammatically correct. You have taken it even further than sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation; you've written a cleverly phrased and beautiful story. My favorite line is "The ghost of his touch in the heart of my palm."
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I'm sorry that happened to you cause that's sounds embarassing, but it'd be infinitely more embarassing if this wasn't gold. I hope that your boyfriend knows how lucky he is. I love Abed and I love Annie. You nailed their characters, the way they interact, and the development. The writers unfortunately probably won't develop them this way, but the way you did it is completely believable and fitting. And this last chapter was so well balanced. It was really hot but also pretty sweet. And somehow you made them talking dirty seem not cliche/unoriginal, and it was all still a great combo of endearing and sexy. If your boyfriend did read it he probably knows he doesn't deserve you cause this was fanfuckingtastic.
Community Fan chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
WOW. I just read this and your sequel all in one day. I just couldn't stop reading it. You had every character down to a T, there was never a moment in which a character was out of character. I definitely loved what you did with Abed and Annie. There were a lot of times I cringed at Annie because I knew she was on the path to the destruction of her and Abed's relationship. Thank you so much for this.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
i have no words. this is one awesome totally perfect fanfiction. i went on to read chapter 4 and... holy cow.. you're just a GREAT writer. and you got the characters so perfect. just AH! i loved it. kudos. :)
Gemagination chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Loved this! I'm also glad they go together so quickly. I love a slow-burn as much as anyone else, but sometimes Annie can be so spontaneous, you know?
Thank you for writing a sequel! I'm reviewing in reverse order, sorry.
under the blanket fort chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
FINALLY. An author who prefers Annie/Abed but writes Annie/Jeff in a way that doesn't attack his character and write him off as a total jerk. I prefer Annie and Abed together as well, but that doesn't mean that I don't love Jeff's character, even though he and Annie do have more chemistry. So I really appreciate you keeping everyone actually in character this time around.

The conversation between Annie and Abed was very sweet. Usually, I think it's harder to read fanfiction in first person, but you made Annie's thoughts sound just like, well, Annie, so kudos.

Great job!
Google Girl11 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Omg, um, wow. (I'm reviewing on here instead of LJ since I don't really have one, plus it's always nice to see a high review number on your stories. :P)

Pretty much I just wanna keep squealing but that doesn't make for a very good review so I'm going to try to use actual words to describe my love for this story. So I was an original J/A shipper, but after that Season 2 kiss, I've been an A/A shipper ever since. Side note, did you know they are best friends in real life? So that makes their chemistry so much more real!

Anyways, back to the things you care about. The story was wonderfully written. A lot of the times I cringe reading people's Abeds just because they twist him so out of character that he's not likable anymore. Sometimes I feel like the authors ruin what the audience loves about Abed in order to make a sappy love/smut story. NO. That's not what people (me) want to read. So I was so relieved with how well you kept Abed socially awkward and timid with his emotions. And then eventually let down his guard and what not.

Though starting as a J/A shipper and now being converted to a A/A shipper, I was glad that you had the J/A scene in the beginning because it not only set up the story, but it gave the readers a transition into why Abed would need to comfort Annie. Had you just did a paragraph or two about it, I doubt the effect would have been as strong. And I'm not normally a first person point of view fan (I have actually stopped reading some stories because of it) I felt like it was fitting, since Abed is not a vocal character and yet Annie is, and this way we were able to fully experience her insecurities and what not.

I was actually worried that since your story was only 4 chapters and marked as completed that you either gave up on it or it had a really crappy ending, but you impressed me. You didn't have the smut prematurely nor did you drag the story on past them telling Troy which would have turned into either a really boring telling of the rest of the group or OoC Annie/Abed PDA. And speaking of the smut, totally hot without being so graphic that the reader felt uncomfortable. Plus I felt like the characters stayed in character even through that scene.

You have talent. I hope to read more of your A/A stories and that they have more moments for us shippers in the show! Thank you :]
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Abed was so in character during the sex it was insane. How did you do that? I'm just getting into Community now but he's my favorite character and I really like the idea of him and Annie together. After reading this I'm going to ahead and say yeah I am an Abennie shipper!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Oh my God the doe eyes! Such a good line! This story is so good and HOT.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
OK. Getting real good here.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I saw your sequel with all those crazy reviews and came here. I can see what all the fuss is about. This is pretty good so far.
La Bitca chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
OH. MY. GOODNESS. Where do I even... how do I... what. I'm a little late discovering this story since I only recently started watching Community (I just finished the Season 2 finale and I /needed/ an Annie/Abed fic after that kiss), but /oh my god/. This was perfect. Amazing. Fantastic.

The whole Jeff/ Annie deal at the beginning made me slightly unhappy because I seriously dislike that pairing, but then you molded it into something so beautiful that I can't even complain. And I read the last chapter on your livejournal site - h.o.t. I don't know what else to say. Words cannot express how much I fucking love this story. The character mannerisms and conversations were spot on, and everything was extremely believable and well-written. This story alone makes up for the (unfortunately) pathetic number of Annie/ Abed stories that exist, and I know that whenever I have a hankering for some action between them, I'm going to revisit this. Brava. Really.
La Bitca chapter 1 . 7/18/2012