Reviews for Malfoy Manner: Paper Pushers
ParvusaumDracoonis chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
An excellent piece. I love the fact that you used the word "decolletage" in this one, it is a refreshing change from, melons; tits; boobs; dirty love pillows; gazongas; fun bags; chesticles; bazookas; Cadillac bumper bullets; chuberteens; golden bazoos; golden winnebagoes; luscious scoops of flesh; lung warts; maracas; mazabas; melons; memories; milk cans; milk factories; milk wagons; mollies; mounds; mountains; marshmallows; Maguffies; Mcguffies; penis squeezers; perkies; piggies; towel racks; tubes; turkeys; twins; udders; wangers; watermelons; wazoos; whoppers; winnebagos;
yabos; and the like.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
your story are all very good interesting and hot i like them
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I was like, "Noh, they won't do it on his desk!" Man, was I the weakest link. Still getting hotter every time, and the papers stuck to her thighs was a nice touch. It's always little things that make these stories work - little details. And always their interactions are priceless.
mysthslayerwitch chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This one was weaker to me...it had more potential, I think. That's what you always say in beta to me. Sucks, huh? He should have plugged her ass with a paper weight or some shit.
lilianthorn chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I can't help but wonder if she is just a teensy bit turned on by the Minister and if that attention he gives her helps fuel these particular escapades. I find myself half yearning for them to get caught by just the right person, though I dare say I haven't the foggiest who that could be!

Also I find myself wondering what her lips feel like to him, what she tastes like, what her hair is doing while they move so rigorously. I find it delicious that your words leave me wanting so much more, even more a delicacy is savoring the knowledge that I shall have it...

and you, you have my devoted gratitude. *bows*
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
better still!
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Most wonderful, as usual! You are a witchy wordsmith who takes both love and depravity to splendid heights.

Thank you for allowing me to sample your...treats. :-)