Reviews for Angel Father
crazykenz chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
wahhhh! why must you leave me in tears?!... why T.T
I was totally ok with reading the ending, till I realized that she had gone blind with age. The damn? broken!
very well done! :') had me crying for a good portion of it but it was wonderful to read all the same!
Thank you for posting!
crazykenz chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
hey! who's cutting onions! :')
livtink chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Omg. I freaking love this story. I love how you incorporate the character's feeling to make it seem so real. I just can't get enough of it. This is literally amazing!
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
That was the sweetest story I ever read!
TheEM343 chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
Such a beautiful story, thank you for taking the time to write it :D Only when you use the word 'thou', i assume you mean 'though'? Because 'thou' is a term Shakespeare used to mean 'you', which is a tad confusing for us Brits ;)
ookamilover23 chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
soo cute i am crying right now
The KumiKo chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
this story made me cry, seriously. hope you make more
autumnannette19 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Whats next, whats next?
km207 chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
This story is breathtaking! The scene were shippo walked in on kurama craddiling kagome was just so beautiful to me. :) Also I love Hiei in this! Till next chapter :)
Cosmic-lover chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Eeeekkk so he did decide to go in the bathroom with Kagome already in it! Heh though fortunately(or unfortunatley) she wasn't in the shower *snickers* tough luck next time red XD

I was really happy to see not only Kurama but Kagome let go of all the bottled up emotions they've held inside since he's come home, it really was a very touching and emotional scene between the two of them and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading it :) I'm also glad that they're on their way to correcting their relationship and figuring out their emotional problems together. I loved it when they finally kissed- sweet and a bit passionate! It's good that they didn't rush anything physical and I so adored the fluffy moment they had with each other.

It was a bit surprising to see that there was a bit of a time skip but it's good that we get to learn what's been happening with the reunited and happy family. Plus the fact that they had more children was really nice! Now their family is complete and it fills me with a fuzzy feeling while thinking about it though I have to wonder who the little siver haired, amber eyed boy was. I also liked the bit of interaction between Kurama and Hiei, that his best friend wasn't making advances towards his wife and their friendship is still going strong really relieves me. It seems like they all got their 'happil ever after' buuuut I'm not too sure after a cliffie like that! Ack I hope it's nothing too serious- I wouldn't be able to take any saddness after reading how happy their lives have been.
Kidnapped by a Demon chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Loved it
Cosmic-lover chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
*grins* now I really enjoyed reading this newest chapter and the small bit of progress made between the newly reunited family. You did good in portraying both Kagome and Kurama's emotional struggle to fit in with each other and the life they had before the accident *sighs* I feel a little bad for both since he doesn't even know his son and they've both changed quite a bit from when they last saw each other face to face, that it's almost like they're strangers to one another buuut on the other hand atleast Shippo's aware of Kurama, I mean it's not like he's meeting his father for the first time(since he did visit him quite often while he was in his coma) or just becoming aware he had one. It's really great that Kurama's fiting well into the role of father and that he makes a very good one, atleast that's the impression I got when I read this chapter :) Plus I believe that even though Kagome and Kurama have been apart for so long, atleast emotionally and mentally, that they'll be able to re ignite their love and passion for each other and strengthen their bonds with one another even more and create new ones with each other and their son... well that's what I'm hoping for anyways. I enjoyed the fact that we got to learn a bit more about the past and what Kagome and Shippo did while Kurama was in his coma, it's really nice that they've basically included him in almost everything even if he wasn't aware or able to enjoy the important events but it's the thought taht counts and I think it sweet I'm really curious about Hiei and Kagome's relationship *gasps* don't tell me that Kurama might have some competition for his own wive... eeekk I sure hope not 'cause that'll be even more drama and I want to see some happy moments between husband and wife and not more sadness hmm but perhaps if Kurama decides to confront Kagome about what he saw it'll clear up some of the confusion ooohh and I'm curious about what he decided to do- will he go into the bathroom with Kagome(while she showering no less tsk tsk such a naughty man lol) or will he turn around and still pretend everythings fine and ignore their problems heh I'm hoping for the former :P Well all in all it another wonderful chapter! Update again soon! I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next XD
Valleygoat chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
oh i hope he doesn't do anything stupid like leave her or ask for a divorce, that would tick me off and probably break kagome's heart.
emeraldmoon14 chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
I thought the chapter was great I just hope Kurama wont do something too stupid also don't like cheating but so I'm not sure if there's any anyways cant wait for the next update
Colinodonewithyou chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
THIS STORY IS AMAZING 3 I love it :D

I cant wait for the next chapter!