Reviews for His Mudblood Slave
jensteed chapter 6 . 2/4
I hate to see any story abandoned but this needs a lot of work if you ever pick it back up. It's going a mile a minute, with absolutely no build up and there's honestly just tons of spelling errors. It was a bit hard to follow, but a good beta could iron it out if you decide to add to it.
13elmerc chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
0 o
soneforevr chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Continue
IHeartBranson chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
pleas please please carry this on! Chapter 5 was so fucking hot! I love this! PLEASE DON'T STOP! x
MissNerdyGirl12 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Please continue! You didn't even get to the climax yettttt! Pleaaaaase continue! Thankssss
-MissNerdyGirl12
epic chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Nice, i liked the rule about punishment
SplinteredandUnhinged chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Please finish it.

Imperfect Is Me
Dramione2000 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Good job
AgentSwan chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
I can't wait to see whats next. update soon please
McNasty4Slytherins chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Mmmm I lik plz continue soon
Cpt-Summer Hoyland chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Thanks for the adivce. i am going to go into the background story but i want Hermione to share the backgorund story with Ginny. Also watch out for Ginny. she going to surpise us all later. Also we meet another Submissve woman too. that is all i am say for now :D
amaris12345 chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
I liked it... but I would like to give you an advice or two.

First ... separate your dialog's. Put them in different lines, it is easier to read and visually the story works much better. Also, try to avoid the end of dialog's with the "she said, he said..." if you don't know how to do it, pop on my profile and go see one of my stories to see how I write my dialog's.

Second ... it seems like you are rushing a bit into things...this kind of relation must be well thought...and she just goes with it..you gave her no thought about each and every clause of the contract.

There is also a bit of a lack of background for her and for him. You need to go into more detail about their feelings and thoughts.

Was there any previous attraction between them for her to accept this so easily and for him to want it too?

Is their D/S relation approved by society while she is a student and he is a teacher?

I cannot give you advise on how this relations go, because I am not an adept of the lifestyle. I just advise to keep it tasteful. Don't go entering into needless violence, crass wording and domination without reason.

Remember that most submissive women are born that way, and while they have their strength, they naturally hand over control without much questioning, and they enjoy and revel in being submissive to their Dom's.

This will nor work if Hermione suddenly is all sassy and know-it-all, and rude.

She in this to learn and it is a journey of trust for them both.

Most of these women are very polite and quiet...remember that.

I hope that you are not upset for me voicing my opinion. You have great potential and I would like to see you get better and better.