Reviews for Chords and Codes
bluesybelge chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Forgiveness and a second chance, huh! Nice intentions all to often neglected, if not downright non existant in todays society.

Loved the story.
kaleen1212 chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
Enjoyed your story. Look toward to the next one
bluesybelge chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Indeed very interesting puzzle. A piece of cake for the Chief, although ...

Love it.
ksknowles1att.net chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Love the codes and how you explain what they mean! Very interesting take on Ironside's seductive abilities.
julieo chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
ahhh poor ed! should he really be back at work? love the story so far. x
kaleen1212 chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Good mystery. At least Ironside admitted he would have done the same thing as Ed. That should help Ed get back in his good graces.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
I am sure Ed will redeem himself with his boss. Ironside surely is going to a lot of trouble to find that violin. I am wondering why he gook the cas in the first place but he always did pick up some very peculiar cases. Update soon.
kaleen1212 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Charlotte chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Hmm interesting chapter and what is up with Ed?
kaleen1212 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Ed has nothing to worry about. Ironside is always threatening to demote his people. He just has to wait until he cools down. Good protrayal of Ironside in this chapter by the way.
bluesybelge chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Wow ... Ed has some Tarzan blood running trough his veins. ;-)
Charlotte chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Yikes didn't see that coming; poor Ed! I love this story!
bluesybelge chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
This should be an interesting quest knowing the Chief likes classical music. I remember the beginning of an episode where he's mad about having to leave the concert in advance for security reasons. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Charlotte chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
I am so enjoying your newest Ironside adventure!
kaleen1212 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Goood update. That's for writing. It is nice to be able to read Ironside fiction again.