Reviews for Darkness in Light
LoveCritic chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This story isn't bad but it needs some major editing. Saying Demo at the beginning of every sent ace is really freaking annoying that along with the 'ttebayo for one if your going to use it in your story spell it out because it's not your primary language don't change it. Second he has no reason to say it after every single sentence.
Bealing345 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Hehe... Just mentally gloating because I knew all the Japanese :D this is awesome! You're a really good writer and it would be so cool if something like this happened! But, obviously it won't, so... I'll just be happy it happened somewhere :)
jada.marcial.3 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Awesomeness
Zobie91 chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Great fic! :) Tho I have to say, you put "'ttebayo!" waaay too many times! It was even more annoying than the anime/manga lol
666snoopy chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
That was a great story!
Gaara X Itachi chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
OMGGG NO TIME TO REVIEW MUST READ I FREAKING MUST KNOW NNNOOOOWWWWWWW!
PimmyProductions chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
ahhh so cute x3 i liked it
Wonda chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Aww this was so sweet and I am really sad that it is now complete.
FluffyHammie chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
:D so loverly~~

Your an amazing writer! Such great ideas you can come up with and make into really cool stories . YAY! Sasuke and Naruto finaly loves each other and are willing to admit it!

Please please keep turning your wonderful ideas into the amazing stories!
FluffyHammie chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
I had a feeling he could see! Well it was pretty convincing the first couple weeks then it got suspicious haha. When did he get his sight back though? That's what I wana know :P

This story is aweshum and I love love love the plot! :D

Please update soon! :3
aodshamanking chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Oh,you most certainly do see a lemon parade ahead,yeah,lots and lots of delicious saucy lemons ,especially since this is the review you've requested. I like how you write Naruto and Sasuke,I'm starting to get a serious pet-peeve for the overused nonstop-arguing-without-a-valid-reason. This is much better!I also have kinks for Blind!Sasuke,I'm serious,I love Blind!Sasuke stories! Sooo, is Naruto going to do the cowboy pose xD *perverted snicker* ? I'l just have to wait and see, oh and don't forget to update quickly,it's a good story,and it does deserve more reviews than it gets. Don't let it put you down. Love :)
Gaara X Itachi chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
This is making me want more!

SO MUCH MORE!

There'd better be like a million reviews XD
FluffyHammie chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
AWHHH! I loves it! It's really cool because now Naruto can help Sasuke learn trust and all that :D

I think this is really good. There are some "gramatical errors" but it's really not noticable unless you look for them [I'm just so OCD that it's natural xD ]

I so can't wait until the next chapter! Good luck and please keep writing!
Gaara X Itachi chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
...amazing...

No, not amazing..

Gah, I can't find a word fulfilling enough of this!

It's...It's... Eye opening!

I'm honored to even read this, it's so good!