Reviews for Inseparable
zxnightfox chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Loved it!
skorpina18 chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Now that was a twisted turn I wouldn't mind seeing in the actual anime/manga! This was really awesome and well written!
Still,it could go on longer,like...Sakura and Kakashi finding out or something! Don't take me wrong I loved the way you ended the story,I just think I would like a little more.
jada.marcial.3 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
The awesomeness of this story is like the awesomized version of chocolate cake filled with vanilla cream.
manna-chan chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
cute story, but the endings kinda cheesy
Scatos chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
tu es un cacaaaaa : genre ils se tombent dans les bras "oh oui, révèle-moi tes secrets !" "oh, tu es mon meilleur ami !" "oui, mais pas que ! A partir d'aujourd'hui, je te protègerai toujours !" "oh, sasuke, fais-moi des bébé !" "non, l'auteure a dit "orange juice", nous mènerons donc une relation platonique !" "enfoiré ! J'aurai du écouter ma mère !" "elle est morte !" "la tienne aussi !" "... enfoiré !" "Jte quitte pour Rock Lee !" "! Rock L ... mais ce gars pue ! T'as pas vu ma face de beau gosse emo ?"
hum. Bref. C'était pas très délicat, mais bien écrit U.U
Chapitas1991 chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
LOVED IT. o(.o.)o
Whitt chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Plz hurry and UPDATEEEEE! :'(
XamierTheNobody chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Aww This was really cute. I love how he told Sakura off. That was one of my favorite parts! This story is amazing.
XamierTheNobody chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
You've forced me to review D: I don't want to die. Loving the story so far. I'm going to read the next chapter now.
Whitt chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Aw won't u plz update? (
Whitt chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Aw chapter 5 was so romantic I Loved the story and hope u continue ur excellent work on this story!
666snoopy chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
That was a great story. Loved it!
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Eh, it was the same throughout the entire fic. Too much dialogue. Think of it this way; You put a lot of dialogue, right? So when you do decide to put in a few sentences describing actions and emotions, the overuse of speech makes the random emotional description seem out of place, making the entire paragraph awkward. And if you do it enough times; the whole piece. Just keep that in mind. Also Show Don't Tell. Keep THAT in mind too.

Good luck!

AkurnaSkulblaka
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I really like this story! BUT! There's just one thing with the end of this chapter; There's too much dialogue and not enough action and emotion. Just that, the talked too much for the amount of description put in. Don't just put; He said, she said, she shouted, he yelled; Put things like actions that go along with what the character is saying, or thoughts from ONE character in reaction to what another character said. Little things. Besides that? It was great!

Good luck!

AkurnaSkulblaka

I R NOT FLAMING!
Apollymi28 chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
The only complaint I have is that they should have moved into the Uchiha house. A lot more room and much nicer then Naruto's sh**hole. Good they moved in together help protect him. I'm sure after that they wouldn't be able to hide there relationship once they moved in no matter where. Save money too wont have to pay rent for an apartment. It still was nice. Like the whole Sakura thing. And how sweet how Sasuke protected Naruto. He is keeping that promise he made to himself.