Reviews for Inseparable
bartlettpear chapter 3 . 8/15
("Unfortunately this means I'll have to be nice to you," Sasuke said pulling away.
He made a face like he was going to die because of it, and Naruto smiled. "Thanks Sasuke," he said.
"See I'm not all bad." Sasuke grinned.)
This was really cute. I look forward to them getting along better and actually being friends :-)
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 8/15
This ended with tears in my eyes, at least Sasuke got to see some of the crap Naruto has to put up with besides him being an ass and hopefully he'll be a little nicer. Also that Naruto got to get some stuff off his chest ;_;
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
...how could Sasuke leave Naruto if he is connected to Naruto by the sticky chakra?
Kris Senju chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
this ended so fast
Kris Senju chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
ohhh
Kris Senju chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
wow this speeding along pretty fast
Kris Senju chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
man you tried. both of them wanted to help the other but then there personalities were like nope fuck your intentions
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
well fuck
zxnightfox chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Loved it!
skorpina18 chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Now that was a twisted turn I wouldn't mind seeing in the actual anime/manga! This was really awesome and well written!
Still,it could go on longer,like...Sakura and Kakashi finding out or something! Don't take me wrong I loved the way you ended the story,I just think I would like a little more.
iceywolfj chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
The awesomeness of this story is like the awesomized version of chocolate cake filled with vanilla cream.
manna-chan chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
cute story, but the endings kinda cheesy
Scatos chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
tu es un cacaaaaa : genre ils se tombent dans les bras "oh oui, révèle-moi tes secrets !" "oh, tu es mon meilleur ami !" "oui, mais pas que ! A partir d'aujourd'hui, je te protègerai toujours !" "oh, sasuke, fais-moi des bébé !" "non, l'auteure a dit "orange juice", nous mènerons donc une relation platonique !" "enfoiré ! J'aurai du écouter ma mère !" "elle est morte !" "la tienne aussi !" "... enfoiré !" "Jte quitte pour Rock Lee !" "! Rock L ... mais ce gars pue ! T'as pas vu ma face de beau gosse emo ?"
hum. Bref. C'était pas très délicat, mais bien écrit U.U