Reviews for Inseparable
this ended so fast
Kris Senju chapter 4 . 6/19
ohhh
Kris Senju chapter 3 . 6/19
wow this speeding along pretty fast
Kris Senju chapter 2 . 6/19
man you tried. both of them wanted to help the other but then there personalities were like nope fuck your intentions
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 6/19
well fuck
zxnightfox chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Loved it!
skorpina18 chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Now that was a twisted turn I wouldn't mind seeing in the actual anime/manga! This was really awesome and well written!
Still,it could go on longer,like...Sakura and Kakashi finding out or something! Don't take me wrong I loved the way you ended the story,I just think I would like a little more.
iceywolfj chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
The awesomeness of this story is like the awesomized version of chocolate cake filled with vanilla cream.
manna-chan chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
cute story, but the endings kinda cheesy
Scatos chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
tu es un cacaaaaa : genre ils se tombent dans les bras "oh oui, révèle-moi tes secrets !" "oh, tu es mon meilleur ami !" "oui, mais pas que ! A partir d'aujourd'hui, je te protègerai toujours !" "oh, sasuke, fais-moi des bébé !" "non, l'auteure a dit "orange juice", nous mènerons donc une relation platonique !" "enfoiré ! J'aurai du écouter ma mère !" "elle est morte !" "la tienne aussi !" "... enfoiré !" "Jte quitte pour Rock Lee !" "! Rock L ... mais ce gars pue ! T'as pas vu ma face de beau gosse emo ?"
hum. Bref. C'était pas très délicat, mais bien écrit U.U
Whitt chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Plz hurry and UPDATEEEEE! :'(
XamierTheNobody chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Aww~ This was really cute. I love how he told Sakura off. That was one of my favorite parts! This story is amazing.
XamierTheNobody chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
You've forced me to review D: I don't want to die. Loving the story so far. I'm going to read the next chapter now.
Whitt chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Aw won't u plz update? (