Reviews for For Better or For Worse
megycool2 chapter 26 . 2/9
I love this story. please keep writing.
megycool2 chapter 20 . 2/9
I am a little confused as to what the pictures were on and how they shattered. I am solo invested in this story
taynemmsmama chapter 25 . 11/3/2015
I truly hope that everything is well in your world and that one day you will finish this absolutely amazing story. I re-read it for the fourth or fifth time last night - tears streaming down my face - it is simply beautiful
Guest chapter 26 . 10/17/2015
This was agreat story. I really enjoyed it! You really captured the emotional journey that I would imagine people go through when something like this happens. I was horrified by the guys in the physical therapy facility and I really hope that in real life people's spouses don't abandon them because they become paralyzed, although I suppose it does happen occasionally. Is there more to come? You didn't mark it complete but it could be finished where you left off here. I do want a bit more, to know what happens with his legs and whether he will be able to have a sex life again...It is fanfiction so I assume he'll recover his sexx life at least. :)
breakingdawn57 chapter 26 . 8/6/2015
I cried so much but couldn't stop reading! You are a very gifted writer and craft words so amazingly. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
Kgunter34 chapter 26 . 3/31/2015
Come back and finish your stories please. I miss them.
jk chapter 20 . 1/29/2015
He could get rid of her soooo easy all he has to do is call a skank up get her names and wait for Bella to get home
maphie chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
I love the little glimpses of their past.
maphie chapter 24 . 8/18/2014
Thank goodness. I think this story has finally unburied itself from the angstmire. I need to take a breath! It's like a marathon which hopefully ends the same way - sweet!
cullensrule chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
He has made amazing progress on himself.
Kksmum chapter 26 . 6/17/2014
Loved it. Don delillo has nothing on you. Thanks.
sue1zide chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
I'm sorry Bella had to be injured to give Edward a wake-up call.
sue1zide chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
Is Edward's injury permanent?
sue1zide chapter 17 . 4/26/2014
I experienced something similar when my husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor.
It's very difficult to hold onto the love & with the constant pushing away, it becomes blurry & wears a person down to where they start to believe the lies.
kiwisrock chapter 25 . 4/15/2014
Stunning as always!
Beautiful story & battle!
Thanks so much!