Reviews for For Better or For Worse
taynemmsmama chapter 25 . 11/3/2015
I truly hope that everything is well in your world and that one day you will finish this absolutely amazing story. I re-read it for the fourth or fifth time last night - tears streaming down my face - it is simply beautiful
Guest chapter 26 . 10/17/2015
This was agreat story. I really enjoyed it! You really captured the emotional journey that I would imagine people go through when something like this happens. I was horrified by the guys in the physical therapy facility and I really hope that in real life people's spouses don't abandon them because they become paralyzed, although I suppose it does happen occasionally. Is there more to come? You didn't mark it complete but it could be finished where you left off here. I do want a bit more, to know what happens with his legs and whether he will be able to have a sex life again...It is fanfiction so I assume he'll recover his sexx life at least. :)
breakingdawn57 chapter 26 . 8/6/2015
I cried so much but couldn't stop reading! You are a very gifted writer and craft words so amazingly. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
Kgunter34 chapter 26 . 3/31/2015
Come back and finish your stories please. I miss them.
jk chapter 20 . 1/29/2015
He could get rid of her soooo easy all he has to do is call a skank up get her names and wait for Bella to get home
maphie chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
I love the little glimpses of their past.
maphie chapter 24 . 8/18/2014
Thank goodness. I think this story has finally unburied itself from the angstmire. I need to take a breath! It's like a marathon which hopefully ends the same way - sweet!
cullensrule chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
He has made amazing progress on himself.
Kksmum chapter 26 . 6/17/2014
Loved it. Don delillo has nothing on you. Thanks.
sueIZide chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
I'm sorry Bella had to be injured to give Edward a wake-up call.
sueIZide chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
Is Edward's injury permanent?
sueIZide chapter 17 . 4/26/2014
I experienced something similar when my husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor.
It's very difficult to hold onto the love & with the constant pushing away, it becomes blurry & wears a person down to where they start to believe the lies.
kiwisrock chapter 25 . 4/15/2014
Stunning as always!
Beautiful story & battle!
Thanks so much!
cullensrule chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
Yeah she is awake and he has gotten his head out of his ass. Now he needs to stay on track. Charlie is great in this story. He is a great father in law. Loved the paragraph about his place in Bella's heart.
blueeyedcherry chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
Awww. This whole chapter was swoon worthy.

I'm as thrilled as they both are to see the playfulness return. His inspection of her legs, her cutting his hair, him asking her to cut it ... It all made me smile ridiculously hard. They may not be back to where they were when the story first started - and who's to say they'll ever get back there, honestly - but they're in a lovely place, and it's equally lovely of you to share that place with us.

I want more of course. But I trust your beautifully brilliant mind will let us have that when the time is right. :)

xo