Reviews for Precious Peacock
BellaPur chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Poor Peacock!

(Poor Lucius for that matter)
lella7 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh Lucius and his peacocks... His horror at the end was pretty funny and I love the thought of Bella driving him to such edginess.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
...HAHAHAHA. I know that probably wasn't meant to be funny, but it was. XD it also fits Lucius so perfectly. I saw you wrote, like, 4 other peacock ones so I'm very curious to see what you did in those. Great job! :D
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ohhh no, Lucius killed a peacock! D: Though peacock's cries are FREAKY SOUNDING. I like this - brooding!Lucius (I bet he brooded A LOT in books 5-7), Narcissa and Bellatrix happily reunited, and, of course, the dead peacock!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I'm loving the peacock theme your having :)

I LOVE PEACOCKS!

Anyways back to the review! :) In my head Lucius has peacockish his Manor, so ot's really cool reading it. His fears are so tangible, and I really feel bad for him, how Draco will be a Death Eater, I was about to write his son, well biologically he isn't lol, but he did raised him, so I can see him worrying about him and most especially Narcissa with the return of the Lestranges. ANd the horror of killing one of his precious peacocks. This was excellent and it was short and sweet :)

Great job!

Much love!

C.G.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love the way you pictured Lucius' edginess in here - the reasons were very well depicted, especially the return of the Lestranges! His rash reaction was perfectly described as there, it seemed all the more meaningful as Lucius is usually rather cool… Nice work )
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ouch. I'll remember never to lash out like that.

Great Drabble!