Reviews for The Ritual
My gosh. So hot.
jj chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
ok
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Wow. I was reading this in the office and I was just trying so hard to keep a poker face. Phew! That was intense. And now I can't help but wonder how Itachi, Naruto and Sasuke do it. OMG, I think I need some tissues. My nose won't stop bleeding. Haha., Anyway, I wish there was more but this is already good, I mean REALLY GOOD as it is. Nice one. :)
IhumakitukPeople chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Whoo! That was hot, I can't believe that I read the whole thing, wish there was more though. Great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Please make a narukyuusasu version aka naru is the anus penetrator not the penetrated
sparrowhawk13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Interesting as hell
naru'sgirl13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Complete and utter awesomeness!
Yuki Kyuu Aizawa chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Should make this more then a oneshot
goddessHAX chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
SWEEEETT. I only wish that part implied ItaNaruSasu was there :) Oh, this is so hot. I have no words right now.
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
holy crap that was kinky.

I mean HOLY CRAP THAT WAS KINKY!

I can't even say anything other than that man. That was just... too fucking kinking for words.

Good job. I applaud you and your efforts.
mattcun chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
plz write more
lilyaoifancutie chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Hi I love ur story that I read twice and I was wondering I don't know if anyone asked you this already but would u be willing to do like prequel to this story of doing kushina and mikoto and how they defeated kyuubi but its just a suggestion anyway I do like your stories k byebye and merry Christmas or w/t holiday u celebrate if u do
roboguy45 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Sooooooooo hot YOU MY FRIEND STILL GOT IT LOL, also I am still wait for the update of Ties that Bind LOL.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow. O/O that was... steamy. And amazingly written. That was fucking poetry. Love it. More Please. -dies-
NotNiceGijibae chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I think my mouth was hanging open for the majority of this fic. Omg... so hot... damn... damn... DAMN! Wow... I'm speechless... as always, amazing! This was great!