Reviews for In Times of Reckoning
Jo Quinn Undomiel chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Great job...keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
I liked this fanfiction. I like the show "Galidor" and I'm glad you wrote this fanfic. I hope you'll write more fanfiction for "Galidor".
Blade891 chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
looking good keep it up
Dauthi chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Puu! Me like! It wasn't really all that angsty though...
Angel Kilmartin chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Nick POV! Love it! (Nick's my fave...Allegra can drop dea dfor all i care...:P ) Anyway, keep up the good work!
lala Gurl chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
YAY! I love Galidor and Im so glad someone finally made a fic! Keep it coming!
Phantom 1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
The first Galidor fic on the net. (Blows party horn). Celebrate good times, come on. Something tells me this will inspire lots of authors to become Galidor fic writers.
Maggie as in the authoress chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
To Flame Thrower: I like eggs :) Scrambled or sunny side up?
Flame Thrower chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Two weirdoes are flying through space on a giant egg, suddenly an egg beater falls down and begins beating the egg, and it's made into scrambled eggs for people to eat.
Felinephoenix chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Woohoo! I totally adore Galidor, and I'm so thrilled there's finally a fic out about it...I would write one, but I've got finals and all that crap coming up. This is really good, and it soudns very much like Nick. I like it.
Saoirse chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Woohoo! Finally, a Galidor fic! I've been waiting so ever long for one to show up here...even on the rest of the net, there are no Galidor fics. So now I'm happy.

But anyway, about the fic itself. I liked it a lot! There were a few minor errors (for example, you might want to make sure people know you're talking about Gorm in the paragraph that starts 'not to mention...'.Otherwise, it sounds like you're talking about Euripides.) But other than that, I enjoyed reading this fic a lot, and I can't wait to see more of your stuff!
InfamousB chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
About time there was a Galidor fic! Thank you! Too short, but well written. I hope you do more in the future.
Kittie1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
WHEEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I love Galidor! I was alomst done with one of my Galidor fics, when my computer crashed! RRRRRRRR! But I love this! Keep it up!