Reviews for What Is Important
A River's Melody chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
What was Ginny trying to tell her?! I'm bursting with curiosity, but I doubt that I will ever find out. Sigh. Depending on when this takes place, it might be anything from 'my pet tadpole died' to 'I have a diary that answers back' to 'I need a bra' to 'I love Luna, and we're eloping to Australia'. O.K., probably not that last one, but you get the idea. Never before (at least in my memory), have 103 words sparked my curiosity this much.
OwlPostAgain7 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I like it! Honestly, I've probably done the same to others without even realizing it. Sometimes we don't pay attention to the people around us. But I do wonder what Ginny was trying to tell her. For some reason, I was thinking it was about the diary...
BellaPur chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Bitch this is my kitchen!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh poor poooooor Ginny. That seems to be rather like an action my mom would do too, unfortunately. :P they can both be idiots. I wonder what she was trying to tell first thought was "Mom, I'm pregnant." but I don't think that really fits...oh well. Great job! :D
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Aww, poor Ginny. I don't entirely blame Molly for being distracted, though, with a houseful of kids constantly nagging for her attention and dinner for all those people to cook! Though what was Ginny going to tell Molly? I kept thinking PREGNANT but that's just a guess!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
That happens to me, when I visit my mom, *shakes head*

Poor Ginny, know I'm intrigued Gamma! What was not so important!

And seriously this was so alike of what happens to my mom and I, well except the kitchen part, she not very homely, housey?

I'm going to add it to my favorite because of it and of Ginny, not Molly, ugh.

Much love!

Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
So very Molly. I love the way you described her actions, her yelling for Ron to come and help her, and the way she just doesn't pay attention to her daughter. Ginny's reaction was just perfect, so sad. Lovely work - delightfully hateful ;)