Reviews for The Ties that Bind
SilentNinja chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Been reading your chapters this weekend and I enjoy the characterizations of Grom, Thrall, Jaine(Well, she almost becoming full Alliance hatemonger if that makes her get changes in WoW...), etc.

Since I'm very skeptical of the Warcraft fandom because the WoW fans are derailing every mmorpg trying to adopt and evolve because of the whole WoW clone blues. But Warcraft a STRATEGY EMPIRE BUILD RPG first and foremost. I finally decided to give the Warcraft series and lore a try. Boy, did Blizzard start butchering everything when MoP(it's not about Pandas for crying out loud if Chen never exist in Warcraft 3...) came along? Then again, I'm playing Hearthstone and Warcraft 1-3 before I give the mmorpg a try.

Thrall and Jaine are basically the Parn and Deedlit of Azeroth(Yes, I'm a Lodoss War fan. Good old fashion anime days) Keep it up!
PrayerGirl chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
Oh my goodness! That was an intense chapter! Awesome awesome awesome! But please tell you haven't killed off Tgrall cause that wouldn't be right! It would totally suck! Your story's still amazing though! Please update soon!
PrayerGirl chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
This story is just so wonderfully written and done! You are such an amazing writer!
PrayerGirl chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
Oh man I laughed so hard! This chapter was awesome!
Nemrut chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
Quite liked it, even if at times you got a bit too simplistic and descriptive when you made us clear of their feelings. You told us rather than showing it, which was a bit jarring at times.

However, I still enjoyed the story and interactions and I would love to see more.
StormRaven333 chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
Lol yeah...keeping the Legion back for 45 minutes was no walk in the park! XD
I ADORED the opening of this chapter BTW. absolutely stunning use of words!
Brava!
Envie Rouge chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
Omg I looove this story! I've been reading it in my downtime at work and I love it so much! My only complaint is that I have read it all and now have to wait for the next update :'( In all seriousness though, one of the best fics I've ever read.
yingyanggirl chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Great!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
on start reading YES new chapter, on end NOOOO CLIFFHANGER
Ralf Jones chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Awesome!
Darksnider05 chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
Q_Q This story is just so good arg why can't it be finished some day.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
new chapter, please?:(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
yeahh, thankx, this story is amazing
Redneck Badger Lord Drizzt chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Yes! A Warcraft fanfic from before the Johnny-Come-Lately WoW fans took over; you know I had someone once ask me what Warcraft 3 was? I said, "Yeah, it came after one and two."

I happen to love T/J. It just fits, considering the ending of the bonus campaign.

I've read through this whole thing, and I do believe that this ranks among the best Warcraft fanfiction I've ever read.

And now, a non-sequitur:

I wonder what a meeting between the three Windrunner sisters would be like? Hmm... interesting oneshot possibilities there.

Lord Bless,