Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Five Elements chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Santanahappy happy smiley face
Klaine in pain :'(
Sequel sequel sequel! Pretty please? C'mon, Santana and Francey working together on revenge- that would be AWESOME and TERRIFYING and all sorts of good things!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Yay! Found a great Santana/Klaine/Angst story, and can I just say, you know how Quinn helped Kurt? Well, I was stuck on this story and boom! Quinn helps hysterical Blaine! If you want to check it out it's called I can't lose you.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 8/1/2013 KURT gets slushied in the eyes and cracks his head and they go HOME. BLAINE gets slushied in the eyes (without other damage) and they go to the HOSPITAL. Gotcha.
Loving the angst chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Yeah, I borrowed the whole
'Quinn-mother-instincts' thing for a story I did where Kurt's hurt and Blaine freaks out and Mike's like "Blaine? Are you alright? Blaine? Oh, god, someone help!" cos he has a panic attack and Mike's kinda freaked. So Quinn comes and helps. I don't think that Mike's the right person though, cos he seems pretty cool. Finn was already with Kurt, Puck wouldn't ask if he was ok, Artie also seems quite capable, I don't know about Sam and I've forgotten anyone else. I'm not using the 'new' characters, or a girl. It wouldn't seem right.
Spaceship Coupe chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
that was fantastic, wish you continued a bit more with santana :)
odellcriss chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
A really good story :D
SlightlyPsychoPrincess chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I absolutely love your Santana! She isn't sweet and nice and fluff and smiles, but she knows whats important and she knows how to get things done. Very nicely written!
past decembers chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I adore Santana. And this just gives me Klaine/4x04 feels, but NOTHING WAS EXPLICITLY STATED.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
All the angst-y feels.

I love how everyone has a role here. Since the New Directions is a fairly large group, it wouldn't make sense for all of them to go to the hospital with Blaine, and people like Rachel would only impede them by being hysterical instead of helpful. I'm glad that Santana snagged Quinn before they left since she turned out to be a very valuable asset when Kurt was having a mini-meltdown. Santana isn't the type to turn into a mothering mama bear, so I can't really see her comforting Kurt at that point, but Quinn is perfect for it, and Santana is smart enough to bring her along so she's there. I like how she intimidates Rory into making sure that Brittany is okay before she leaves, too. She can be adorable in her own way, and I love the way that you write her.

You're right: she was the perfect narrator for this. Everyone else was either too shell-shocked or incoherent to properly assess the situation, and no one else had the hospital resources (Santana's father being a doctor, for example). They wouldn't have been nearly as helpful in the overall cause of getting Blaine medical attention as quickly as possible. Even though she isn't the warmest of individuals, she knows what needs to be done and how to get it done, which makes her perfect in this.

And as I mentioned above, I love how everyone has a role in this. Puck supporting Blaine's weight to the car while Kurt comforts him; Finn driving them to the hospital while Santana handles the arrangements at the hospital beforehand; Kurt comforting Blaine to the best of his ability; and Quinn helping Kurt when he's too stressed out to keep calm anymore. It is an incredibly stressful situation, so it makes sense that he would be high-strung. My heart broke for him a little when he was all but panicking on the garage floor about what to do about Blaine and how to get him up and feeling like there was no one there to help him when Santana reminded him that they were all there and ready to help.

Poor Blaine. I really do love how you write Blaine-angst, and I will admit that well-written Blaine-angst is my guilty pleasure. Kurt-angst is easier to tackle, in a way, because Blaine can be rather ambivalent in situations like this (we've seen how Kurt reacts under pressure, so we have a general schema to work with). It's hard to capture his reactions because we haven't seen him under pressure canonically, and he's surprised us before with things like anger issues (read: boxing) and a tendency to get drunk at parties (so much for being completely dapper). There's a fine line between retaining a character's dignity and ensuring that there's character development. Sacrificing a character's dignity for the sake of breaking him/her down isn't my cup of tea, but I love a well-written Blaine-angst (I avoid the term 'blangst' because it tends to lean towards the former considerably) story. I won't go into detail here about what I mean for the sake of not offending those that do enjoy it, but hopefully that makes some sense as it is.

Either way. I love your Kurt-angst stories, but Blaine-angst has always had a special place in my heart, so it's a special treat to read it whenever you write it. As far as non-angst goes, I love reading about both of them equally. They're fascinating characters, and honestly, it's next to impossible for me to choose who I love more. They're too adorable for their own good.

Before this turns too rambly, I just want to say that I am /so/ glad that you wrote this, because it was exactly what I wanted to read after "Michael" aired, and it was perfect. Well done.
BadgerBlood4Life chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Post a revenge fic! I never understood why there was no serious repercussions to that Craigslist smelling slut's actions!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
x0xalexis8 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I like it:D I like it when Blaine gets hurt.. Am I a bad person?
thankthatstar chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I liked this, emotionally done
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
MORE MORE MORE! Omg this is so good! I loved every single second of it, each line. You are a FANTASTIC writer and this one-shot is amazing! Everybody was so in character and just...awesome. LOVED it. PLEASE write something more for this with the Warblers, like someone verbally confronting them. GREAT job. *favorites favorites favorites*
Musicismyblood chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Warblers' bad decisions? Understatement. Of. The. Century. I want them to feel bad SO BAD. How could you do that to to BLAINE? DAMMIT, I THOUGHT YOU SOULS! Well...not so much Sebastian, BUT ALL YOU OTHER ONES! NICK, JEFF, I AM CALLING YOU OUT.