Reviews for And Baby Makes Six
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
AWWWWWW.
brook chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
loved the story. Please continue this series. Kat and Alex are adorable.
iges2u chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Great story! Looking forward to more family stories.
Saissa chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Wonderful story.

Thank god for that BIG tree...

now to go back and read those chapters I have missed. The last one I remember reading was the wedding right after Bridezilla.
CCwritesthings chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
I have truly TRULY loved this ‘series’ and would love for you to continue it, however I LOVE every word you have ever typed. If you have a story you would rather work on instead I’m totally fine with that (as long as there’s whump lol). I’ll read whatever you post as long as you’re happy and satisfied in the end :)
reysoc chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Please keep on writing. I have enjoyed all of your stories!
LAIsobel chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Finally I had time to read this... I love Alex and his reaction :o) So sweet and all...

And of course confused Jack and Jack in hospital - always fun ;o))

But the scene with the baby reminded me of something... I was two years old when my brother was born and I obviously don't remember much from that time... but there is one photo. It's from the day my mom got back home from the hospital with little baby. And at the picture I am sitting on a sofa with my baby brother placed on my lap, on other picture I am kissing his head and everything while the whole family being around and watching. I absolutely love those pictures. And stories you know? That I was the good big sister always watching out for him, taking care, adjusting the blanket over him, giving him pacifier and stuff like that :o) But I love the picture and you described the scene here like you've been looking at it :o)

So it touched my heart a bit more because of that. I really hope that my children will be like that as well.

As for the saga - I could go with one last thing - to connect it to the second part of Snow Angels you know? Finish the circle... :o)
LadyMo chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Great chapter. I had to smirk myself when Teal'c told Daniel about the tree and Jack told him to keep quiet. I loved that part. I think Teal'c did that on purpose just to see their reaction. Alex was so cute when Jack came home. A very touching moment. All of them are so lucky to have each other. Wonderful story.

dp chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Bravo! You know I dont normally go for the mushy stuff but this was good! Its tough to condense the SG1 adventure into 3 chapts but this was well written and had all of your hallmarks. I enjoy your epic stories but would be happy to read more shorts too!
LadyMo chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
A very sweet moment. I'm glad Jack did not miss it. I love the name. It flows off the tongue very well. I'm glad they all were there. Trees, yes trees are a wonderful thing.

LadyMo chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Jack has such good luck and bad luck at the same time. So far loving the story.

Nia chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I'll read whatever you write.

That's meant as a compliment, 'cause I loved all your stories so far - 'xcept for the one non-ship which I don't count *g*

And it so doesn't help you to decide *g*
zats chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Enjoyed the story of baby Kat and Alex.
RhizOneill chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
so cute. please continue to write more for jack and sam soon!
lightwolf chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Oh please continue, I love this series!