Reviews for Even If It Were Hate
dreams.of.destiny chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Aaaahhh this is an amazing fic! I love your characterization of Cassander especially. I didn't really like him as a character after how Renault portrayed him, but then I read up on history a little and realized that she really gave him the short end of the stick. The Cassander you write here is easy to sympathize with, from how he tries to put up with his father's expectations and abuse to how he doesn't want to fade to the background when compared to Alexander.

Really looking forward to more updates, if you're thinking of continuing this, or any of your other works really!
alexyopPhae chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Incredible! you should to continue it, I would like to know more!
violetsuki chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Hello Jun,
I discover only now this story. I like it a lot, you know. And I love the way you use Cassender and his feeling for Hephaistion. It's so different and interesting. I am impatient to read the rest. Because I imagine a lot of possibilities and I am curious to know the way you'll choose. I hope you'll upload this story soon.
Hug.
Violet
kitkatt26 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Thank you for updating! I love your story so much. Will Cassander win Hephaistions heart?
Lots of love! -Kitkatt
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Love! Love! Love! Cassander/Hephaiston.. Kya! I love Cassander.. He's so protective with his love Hephaiston.. More please.. :)
Zophiel Lagace chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Hello!

Jun, this line is amazing "Regret poured oil into the flame of desire that kindled in his heart resentfully" I truly like it

I actually gasped when I read this part ""Regret? Regret of what?" "Regret of not telling the truth." Its like a soap opera and I was bitting my nails. I absolutely loved Cassander's declaration of love *giggles*

This was pure evilness your highness "he could not help thinking that it was he, not Alexander, who was there for Hephaistion when he needed help the most"

GREAT chapter, I truy, truly enjoyed it a lot.

Huuuugs

13Annie chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
You had me jumping with joy at the update to this fic.

This is the first fic that I have read where Cassander actually says he loves Hephaistion, stunning.

I am Alexander and Hephaistion crazy, but, I love it when Hephaistion and Cassander gets a chance to be paired up, I think they are nice together.

Loved the end to this chapter... can see some problems developing between Alexander and Cassander, it's going to get interesting.

I was gob smacked at the effect Hephaistion had on Cassander, all emotional and shaking, that is so not Cassander.

Please update soon, can not wait to read more :)
PhaiFan chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
I actually felt sorry for Cassander at the end. He saved Hephaestion, but of course Alexander doesn't know that. How awful to love someone you can never have.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Oh, Cassander behaved brave in this chapter - both by confessing to Hephaistion his feelings and by saving his life on the battlefield.

So, now I am really curious how after all that he would start to hate Hephaistion. Will it really come to that?
kitkatt26 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
This is amazing
lots of love! -Kitkatt
Yuthero chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Cassander/Hephaistion and Alexander/Hephaistion, Yay! Love it! More
Zophiel Lagace chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Hello,

Hooray! A new chapter. I was missing you this weekened _

Oww! I like how Hephaistion is inmune to Cassander, hahaha, that is so great, especially because it makes Cassander angry.

I like this a lot: "Hephaistion was the chain to keep Alexander to the ground".

"Cassander's skin burned where it touched with Hephaistion's, his heart beat faster, and his breathing became ragged with desire" *giggles* You are so mean with Cassander, hahahaha.

You are just teasing us, I really want to know how is this going to end _

Hugs

PhaiFan chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
I almost feel sorry for Cassander. To be in love with someone you cannot have... no wonder he is angry and bitter so much
PhaiFan chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
I have been enjoying this story very much. I, like most others I am sure, have never liked Cassander. But...

I can honestly see Antipater being the way you describe, and that totally explains Cassander's attitude. He is merely protecting himself within a shell of defense against being hurt. Sad, really. Even more sad to be in love with someone you cannot have. No wonder he was so bitter. I feel sorry for him.

I look forward to more. Thanks for writing this.
Zophiel Lagace chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Hello,

Yey! This was truly a very nice surprise _

I had a great time reading this chapter because it made me think again in things I wrote sooooo long ago that you can say it made me nostalgic

This part is really wonderful:

"The scenery was the same, the climate was the same, and the color of the soil was the same, yet something was fundamentally"

Ohhh, it says too much with too little, I love it!

Ahhhhhh, hahaha, I couldn't stop smiling while reading your description of Troy, says the person who was there _

Thank you so much, it was a great chapter!

Hugs