Reviews for Turnabout is Fair Play
Bigou chapter 63 . 6/17
A good story, but some chapters seems to be missing between the one posted on your LiveJournal and the ones present here. Or since the other site you spoke of isn't online anymore, I would like to know: Where can we read them?
KlutzyHanyou chapter 63 . 6/1
It took me 4 days, but I read this amazing story from start to finish! I'm sad that it's over and I wish there was more! Beautiful writing Ookami-chan! By the way, I can't seem to find the extra lemon chapters, as all the sites that have them have shut down. I hope all of your health and legal problems have straightened out!
laluluchan chapter 17 . 5/24
Oh shít yo
InuRiotGrrl chapter 36 . 5/5
My god, I seriously wish I could view the actual chapter 36 that was posted on the website. I want to read the lemon dammit! I am LOVING this story, and it's a huge shame that I have to miss out on a chapter. Would you consider posting these stories on either mediaminer or adultfanfiction, where the MA content is allowed, so that it's easier for people to view the lemons, in case you don't update LJ or can't get back to people and invite them to view the chapters?

I know you've been through a lot, and I hope all is well and that you continue finishing your stories someday!
Intothenest13 chapter 63 . 4/12
This was one of the best stories I've read on this site, hands down. I'm not sure why it isn't finished. Clearly, it's not. I hope it will be, one day. This story was addicting. No lie. I have lost sleep over this. Bravo, stranger.
SweetPea chapter 63 . 2/11
I have been reading these so intently, and it just stops abruptly!

Are there any ones missing? This couldn't have ended like this!
RosesAndRavens chapter 46 . 1/30
Can you stop putting periods in the middle of your sentence?
Aquasira chapter 63 . 1/28
The concept for this story and its execution have been wonderful to experience. Thank you for writing such an amazing Inuyasha fanfic.
Please continue it if you can, but it is beautiful the way it is _
luckythirteenx chapter 63 . 12/13/2014
This has got to be one of my favorite Inuyasha fics. Very original, very well thought out and I'm in love. This story has had me glued to my phone for the past week, just to see what happens next. Much envy at your writing skills, though. One of the best, right up there with "The Lucky Ones".
Booklover9477 chapter 63 . 11/26/2014
Awesome story! I love it! The characters and the plot are both amazing. Haha I can so see Inuyasha getting gleeful at the turn of power. Woah three pups? Damn, Inuyasha did not waste time... Oooh I think I know who are the voices but I'd like to see that confirmed *hint hint*. You are an incredible writer and I can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
Harrenwolf chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Haha! So Inuyasha's word is "sit" and Kagome's word is "stay"? Brilliant xD
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Inuyasha is not a dog!

Kagome is so stupid...
Elfen Children chapter 63 . 9/23/2014
Hope you come back and update it one day! We'll be waiting!

D&L
shikonotama chapter 63 . 9/17/2014
So freakin coooolllllll!please post the next chappie soooon!or youll have alot of very upset fans in your hands
kakkn chapter 63 . 9/16/2014
Loved it! Really wanted to read how the pups looked but Great Fic!
3,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »