Reviews for Turnabout is Fair Play
Amy Lee Rose chapter 63 . 7/27
Love all th twist an turns this story has taken. Would love to see you post more.
Golden Tiger93 chapter 63 . 4/25
I wish you would add more this was my favorite
Katie Goodman chapter 63 . 4/19
Just finished my yearly (or so) rereading of my absolutely favorite fanfic. I hope you’re doing ok, ookami, and know that you AND your musings are still beloved in2021.
AGreen2222 chapter 63 . 3/14
This is one of my favorite Inukag stories. It’s amazing and made me smile and laugh reading it so much. Even though it’s unfinished, I definitely think it’s worth the time to read. It’s well written, and the character development is intriguing. Inuyasha’s increasing confidence and maturity, along with his increasingly affectionate behavior, had me hooked on this story. Meanwhile, Kagome deals with her own changes as a result of the spell, including extreme emotions (which lead her into trouble) and the yokai power and strength to fight for herself. Shippo is adorable, and even Sesshoumaru and Kouga have entertaining and surprisingly helpful roles. While the story sadly ends before the defeat of Naraku and Kikyou, who may or may not still be undead at this point, at least Inuyasha and Kagome are in a relationship, and it is satisfying if you’re more interested in the relationships than the action- adventure part. Also, the identity of the people speaking to them in dreams is not revealed, but I’m pretty sure I know who it is. I’m avoiding saying it here because of spoilers. While I hope the author returns one day to complete this and give us an epilogue complete with children and a happy family, I understand real life can interfere. I wish the author good health and happiness from a very grateful reader.
Jess0132 chapter 23 . 1/30
Just wanted you to know I printed out this entire story bc I’m afraid one day it will disappear. I still check back often to see if today is the day you come back to continue this
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 63 . 12/31/2020
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I found this story earlier this year, when I needed something to distract me from 2020. I have definitely reread it quite a few times. Thank you for the fic.
julietasarard chapter 1 . 12/10/2020
I loved this story for years, I hope you are well and can return with us with your stories.
arya304 chapter 26 . 11/3/2020
please please please let them get together before I reach the end of this fic
arya304 chapter 23 . 11/3/2020
just tell her you love her and get it over with!
original1 chapter 63 . 10/18/2020
I have come back and read this fic now several times. I am not sure if you are getting these reviews, but this might be my favorite Inuyasha fic.

This was such a fun read. I hope you and your family are doing well and remain healthy.
original1 chapter 63 . 9/24/2020
Just read the story. And it is quite a story. I enjoyed it from top to bottom. Love the more mature version of Inuyasha you presented. I also really like how you had Kouga provide for them in the last chapter. I also liked how you balanced Kagome's running away and her fighting spirit. Most authors tend to lean one way or the other.

Thank you for the fic! I greatly enjoyed it and hope that your health is in good standing in 2020.
nathalyperez77 chapter 63 . 7/16/2020
one of the best story that I've read in a long while. It had my full attention the whole time and in just 2 days I've finish reading everything.
RoseInuYasha chapter 61 . 6/23/2020
Just finished rereading this amazing story by you and then looked at your bio and saw the update. It is good to hear you are doing better then you were, but heart rending knowing how you feel since I "recently," if you can call 6 and a half years ago recenlty, became disabled myself, though lucky not as badly and din't have to fight for my medical. Still, it is deffinitely something people can not understand unless they have been there, and even then it is never exactly the same and past experiences change how you react to it. I hope one day you will be able to enjoy writing stories again, though I'm one to talk with all my unfinished stories...Finding old time lines and plans and bits you wrote previously is very motivating. Just found some of mine a week ago so debating starting again myself. Sorry if I seem self centered. I'm terrible at trying to make people feel better and that makes me want to talk about myself so I don't put my foot in my mouth as often. Anyways...even if you do not continue any of your stories I just wanted to let you know how much this one in paticular ment to me, back when it first came out and every time since that I've read it...It really made me so very happy and made me want to be a better writer so I could give others that feeling too. It brought smiles, laughter, tears, sorrow, pain, and inlightenment every time, along with the agonizing mystery of how it would end. Please take care and thank you for your works.

PS: It wouldn't let me post on last chapter. Appently it doesn't alow more than one comment per chapter.
GusGus2084 chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
No idea how many times ive read this story! It doesnt get old.
AnimePrincess07 chapter 62 . 5/13/2020
Okay so start from /r to the end and google search it that will get you the Reddit post
3,295 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »