Reviews for Turnabout is Fair Play
amythestblade chapter 63 . 2/2
That one voice is Sesshomaru isn't it?

Any chance of finishing this?
Such a great story! Please write more! I know it's been quite a long time since your last update, but this story still has so much to tell! And you write so well! Thanks.
kayla H chapter 12 . 1/25
Great chapter, but I still don't get why exactly Kagome thought Inuyasha would hate her
chiyokira chapter 60 . 1/1
60 chapters in and i can't believe you didn't give us a graphically authored scene of kagome and inuyasha having sex :(( but it's been amazing :)
chiyokira chapter 55 . 1/1
YES HE JUST LEASHED HER. YOU GOT WHAT WAS COMING FOR U KAGOME
chiyokira chapter 52 . 1/1
ugh Kagome is so annoying as a youkai. I liked her a lot better in the early stages of the spell. Now she's just a power hungry bitch.
chiyokira chapter 12 . 1/1
THIS IS AMAZING I'M SO GLAD U WROTE THIS AND I READ THIS AAAAAHHH I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/13/2016
is there an unedited version of this story i love the story itself but i'm curious if it had a lemon
miki natsuko chapter 63 . 9/6/2016
I love inuyasha, but kagome gets on my nerves I want to scream grow the fing up, I am glad shippo is getting somewhat along with inuyasha, I feel bad for miroku, then there is Sango I want to scream mind your own damn business so badly to me she shouldn't be in others relationship. Anyway this last chapter I guess rubbed me the wrong way. This should have been private but since it wasn't kagome should feel bad for making inuyasha speak of his insecurity in front of everyone, also when she yelled sit when he had her in his arms she risked her babies life. Both can be pissed off but kagome did the worse in my opinion and not only in this chapter it seems to me it started when she got the tattoo only worse as time goes by.
DreamxDonuts57 chapter 63 . 8/1/2016
Noooo! You absolutely cannot end the story here! Take all the time you want, just don't leave it discontinued! By 'take all the time you want', I meant within 100 years. I have to read the next chapter, PLEASE say you'll update! I really, really, REALLY want Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship to turn out well! I don't think I can live without their resolve. Other than that, your writing is indeed flawless. I simply adore your writing styleThe way you characterized everyone is perfect and the romance is sweeter than honey. Thank you for sharing this breathtaking piece of art. A true masterpiece, I have to say!
NarukoSon chapter 63 . 7/27/2016
I was looking through stories I haven't read and came across yours from a person who I follow and they had made your story, this story a follow and I am so glad I tried it out. this story is amazing and I hope you finish this. I couldn't stop reading it. thank you for a great story so far. I will be following in hopes that there will be more to come.
Mirage chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
i loved the end of ch6
poor kagome...
Mirage chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
thats mean and funny..but atleast its only stay and not something else...but he will have so much fun with this when he finds out this power over her
NaoCookie chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
PLEAAAAAAAAAASE can somebody send me a link to read the lemon chapters of this story! TT-TT I'm DYING to read themmmm!
LoverBooksx3 chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
Ooooohhh... He finally got a piece of it! I'm dying xD, inuyasha is a jerk
;D