Reviews for Turnabout is Fair Play
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 38 . 5/20
So I gotta be honest, you lost me on this chapter...like seriously, what is this chapter? I'm not an overly critical person but this scenario you just did was so forced it hurts. You've had inuyasha spend the better part of 30 chapters assuring Kagome she is his, and that she is the one he wants and now she's gonna listen to Kagura of all people and just to help that along you throw in Kikyo kissing him. What was the point of everything if Kagome is gonna put more faith in Kagura after one conversation than Inuyasha who for some reason is so into the kiss that he is allowing it to continue and two apparently all of a sudden can't sense Kagome's emotions, something he was just doing a couple chapter's ago. I just don't get it. And I know I could just read the next chapter and find out but I feel like that defeats the purpose. I was enjoying this, I was...but this chapter and the way the whole dream voice keeps going has just rubbed me the wrong way. So thanks for a cool idea for a story but I'll have to stop here.

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA FINISH PLEASE SAY YES. IS KAGOME GONNA KILL INU oh my god I NEED TO KNOW
Ftfandessarai chapter 62 . 2/2

OOOOOHHHH SHIT

SESSHOMARU IS SOOOOOO SCREWED
FtfanDessarai chapter 49 . 2/1
*facewall*

Jeez. He’s an idiot. We women are complicated creatures tho. Hmmm. Interesting twist
FTfanDessarai chapter 42 . 2/1
OH SHIT

OHHHH SHIIIIIITT
FTfanDessarai chapter 38 . 2/1
Omifriggingod. I was chomping on a Valentine’s Day cookie and the heart literally broke when I finished this chapter. DAYUMMMMMMM.

Normally i wouldnt comment on unfinished fanfics but DAMMMMN. Your fic is hittin me right in the feels! Good job! I hope it gets better tho. I love this so friggin much. Are you gonna finish this one or nah?
The-Valkarie chapter 21 . 1/28
mmm
Carolanne O'Rourke chapter 36 . 11/5/2017
Well... I'm upset. I'm upset and I'm aware I don't have a right to be, considering I have done the exact same thing as you have (Ookami-Chan). I'm an author who has also completely abandoned her fics and pissed off her readers.

Life happens. I got married (twice) and had a kid. I started a big girl job at age 23 and haven't looked back. Because of those reasons... I abandoned my fics too. I would show up every five years (like now) and dawdle down memory lane and toy with the idea of finishing my stories. That is definitely what I'm doing right now. I won't lie...you are inspiring that because I am insanely pissed off that the lemon chapter is missing! I know I've read this chapter before... like... 10 years ago. I also know this website purged a bunch of NC-17 fics so I KNOW I shouldn't be surprised. But I swear 10 years ago you had a link to the lemon chapter... and now it's gone. I've scoured the internet for your story intact and there is NOTHING. Not even your website on livejournal (now owned by the Russians...yay...) is active anymore (last post 2012) and back then this story had been pulled from it anyway.

So what happens? You have a bunch of frustrated readers who can never be satisfied. I don't even think there is a way to contact you. I'm sure you are living a normal life too, where writing fanfic is an old pipe dream now... something you did when you were 12 (like me).

I guess I'm going to cross my fingers that you come poking around this old site again someday... and put your story back in it's entirety somewhere. I hope I will still be around for that myself... I might be on another 10 year hiatus (just like every other old fanfic writer).

Just know... that I still think your story rocks. It's made me very happy the last week rereading it... I will say I feel VERY MUCH like Inuyasha right now though when Shippo interrupted him and Kagome! Serious case of sexual frustration with no gratification. I'm a female with blue balls now. Thanks.

I'm mad. But I truly get it. I'm just as bad. And again... you've inspired me to attempt to get it together and finish some of my stories. So there's that.
tanithlipsky chapter 63 . 10/21/2017
cool
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 13 . 9/5/2017
I've tried and tried to get into this story, but all i can see are terrifying indicators of control and abuse. Inuyasha controlling her to this extent, making her fear about his perceptions of inconsequential topics. ... it's disgusting. You write rather beautifully, but the level of detail the abuse is written is truly mortifying.
amythestblade chapter 63 . 2/2/2017
That one voice is Sesshomaru isn't it?

Any chance of finishing this?
Guest chapter 63 . 2/1/2017
Such a great story! Please write more! I know it's been quite a long time since your last update, but this story still has so much to tell! And you write so well! Thanks.
kayla H chapter 12 . 1/25/2017
Great chapter, but I still don't get why exactly Kagome thought Inuyasha would hate her
3,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »