Reviews for Turnabout is Fair Play
Jelly Me chapter 63 . 8/1
Noooo! You absolutely cannot end the story here! Take all the time you want, just don't leave it discontinued! By 'take all the time you want', I meant within 100 years. I have to read the next chapter, PLEASE say you'll update! I really, really, REALLY want Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship to turn out well! I don't think I can live without their resolve. Other than that, your writing is indeed flawless. I simply adore your writing styleThe way you characterized everyone is perfect and the romance is sweeter than honey. Thank you for sharing this breathtaking piece of art. A true masterpiece, I have to say!
NarukoSon chapter 63 . 7/27
I was looking through stories I haven't read and came across yours from a person who I follow and they had made your story, this story a follow and I am so glad I tried it out. this story is amazing and I hope you finish this. I couldn't stop reading it. thank you for a great story so far. I will be following in hopes that there will be more to come.
Mirage chapter 6 . 6/2
i loved the end of ch6
poor kagome...
Mirage chapter 1 . 6/2
thats mean and funny..but atleast its only stay and not something else...but he will have so much fun with this when he finds out this power over her
NaoCookie chapter 1 . 5/6
PLEAAAAAAAAAASE can somebody send me a link to read the lemon chapters of this story! TT-TT I'm DYING to read themmmm!
LoverBooksx3 chapter 3 . 3/30
Ooooohhh... He finally got a piece of it! I'm dying xD, inuyasha is a jerk
;D
yaoi4adollar chapter 63 . 3/4
This is an amZing story. Please don't end here! I want to find out about the babies. Update please
I've always loved this fic and I still have hope that you will finish it someday.

Until that happens, I was wondering if there is anywhere that I can read the full story. I know that is missing at least four or five chapters. Thanks!
brit-sama chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
OH MY FUCKING KAMI IF LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LIVE IT!YOU JUST GOT YOURSELF A NEW FAN!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
Okay... so the spell is changing. And Kagome is absorbing energy from the people around her all except Inuyasha. Someone is after her soul trying to destroy it? Or that's how it looks to me. I would have liked it better, if the spell instead of trying to destroy her soul, would have changed her body into that of a demoness or a hanyouess whichever works.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Ooooo Inuyasha is a sneaky one! He wasn't sleeping at all when Kagome lightly kissed him on the lips. LOL! They're bound to each other talk about ironic~!
Kalaong chapter 63 . 11/1/2015
Is there anyplace to find the uncensored version of the fic?
Bigou chapter 63 . 6/17/2015
A good story, but some chapters seems to be missing between the one posted on your LiveJournal and the ones present here. Or since the other site you spoke of isn't online anymore, I would like to know: Where can we read them?
KlutzyHanyou chapter 63 . 6/1/2015
It took me 4 days, but I read this amazing story from start to finish! I'm sad that it's over and I wish there was more! Beautiful writing Ookami-chan! By the way, I can't seem to find the extra lemon chapters, as all the sites that have them have shut down. I hope all of your health and legal problems have straightened out!
laluluchan chapter 17 . 5/24/2015