Reviews for Truly Loved
BlueSecretGarden chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
hello :) just to say thanks, it really is a nice story :).
And also:
I know you put on your profile that you would only write oneshots but, do you have ANY idea of how much raw potential this story has? It's like, WOW !
In a single chapter, you've got a few intrigues, a love story, a betrayal, an inheritance problem, a whole new world to explore with your character, ...
Like, if Harry's parents are elves and they come into their inheritances when they die, doesn't that mean they are alive in the elven realm? - awesome reunion!
Charlie is Harry's lover but since Harry changed, does that mean he is also his mate? Or maybe he is not and it will cause even more problems :) How will he react to Harry's new appearance? How will he react to his family outrageous betrayal of Harry?
Are all the other Weasleys betraying Harry too? (the twins? Bill? Arthur?) Is Harry gonna get revenge? Did they see Harry fleeing the garden? Did they understand what it means? Will some of them realise they are wrong to want to put him in azkaban? Will they succeed in imprisoning him ? (not sure that's good english but anyway...) Will Harry try to reconcile with them?
Does he have to change his diet? (sharp teeth and mauled adopted family- Vampiric tendencies?) Why did he kill the Dursleys? Instinct? Revenge? For fun? (just kidding)
Does he have any special abilities now? Will he meet with the Fae Queen ? How is the elven realm?
AAAAAAAAh so many questions! xD sorry I kind of got carried away, but do you see what I mean? It's like you've put an awesome trailer and I'll never get to see the actual movie! (despair!) so frustrating! xD

But anyway, you got it ; it' an awesome fic' :p thank you for this, you should write more :)

byebye! kisses,

BSG.

PS: I hope you actually get to read this review, I would hate it to go to waste :p
PS' : sorry for any mistake I may have done , I am not a native speaker and it's almost 2am here :p
D10g3n3s chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This sounds like it would be a good story if you would continue it.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Amazing! I would like to see a continuation of this! ;)
jdl45703 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Lovely story :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Why would he go back to the dursleys if voldemort is dead? That makes no sense. Also, he just killed three people so clearly hermione and Dumbledore have a point.
jenn008 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
There MUST be MOOOOOOOOORE!
Oharu chicken chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Hello! I was just wondering if you were gonna make a sequel or continue this fic! I has so much potential... I totally forgot this was supposed to be a one-shot and i went to search for a sequel and found none:( i do hope you'll continue this! It's real good! :)
Silverdora chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That should totally NOT be a one shot!

It makes a very nice first chapter. I clicked on the link KNOWING it was a one shot, but had forgotten by the time I'd gotten to the end of the chapter... and then there was no 'next' button and i was like "ohhh :( that's right"
kaley the vampire lover chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
i absolutly loved this story!
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Love it can't wait for the sequel!
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Awee I love it
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Love it
freethewolves1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
love this story please contuine it
Edana1009 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Not to sound accusing or anything, but I recently read a Harry Potter/Twilight crossover called "Leaving Hogwarts Behind" that was basically this oneshot word for word, but made into a story. Did you guys write it together? I saw in your profile that you had friends on FanFiction. Anyway, I just thought it was weird and should be acknowledged. I like the story so keep it up!