Reviews for And then there were 3
I really loved your stories. Hoping that you could create another sequel?
SAM FRASER chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Can you make another?
Wet Pants chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
YEAH!
Wet Pants chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
YES, GOD YES!
YES YES YES YES!
Sam Fraser chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Can you make a sequel where they get married?
fangirlpixta chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
what a fantastic story! the plot twist with moriarty using Irene had me on the edge of my seat! I adore your writing, and this is (I think) my favourite of your fics. it's very in character and I love how we see a different side of Sherlock, yet it seems like something that could happen in an AU spin-off of the show. ten out of ten for an amazing fic!
AdlockedMrsCumberbatch :)
fangirlpixta chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
hduewufbwjhjfhdgd WHAT? how is that a SMALL cliff hanger? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO MY POOR FEELS? it's an excellent story though, I can't wait to see how it ends...
The Wild West Pyro chapter 17 . 7/15/2014
Awesome sequel, nice work on this one.
The Wild West Pyro chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
AH THIS IS SWEET.

And yes, babies are actually that tiny in real life. My mum showed me my photos anyway.
ALollie chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I freakin' love this story-probably half your views are me because I just read it over and over and OVER again. You capture the characters well and handle the transitions and shifts in their personalities (like Daddy Sherlock, for instance) with incredible ease. You are fantastic! Maybe we can see some growing-up Nero from you in the future? I would absolutely DIE. :)
LoeyDinh chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Aww, Sherlock is just way too cute. Honestly, I was anxious about their meeting, probably thinking of some scenes they shouting at each other. Phew, luckily it all ended so well *wink*
Silver.Moon.437 chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Waa! It's over now. :( But it was amazing while it lasted. I mean, I totally didn't read this whole thing and the first part in less than 24 hours... D Ah, well. It's totally amazing and I could see Sherlock visiting often, but not being like a normal full-time dad. :D
Silver.Moon.437 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
aww! I felt all warm and fuzzy reading this. And I think it was great, him finally getting over himself and holding him. I think it would happen under these circumstances. 3
Weaving in Words chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
I loved this - i couldn't help smiling all the way through :D
notsmaug chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Sherlock is so unattached to Irene and his son that is hurting my feelings :(