Reviews for And then there were 3
TheWomanSherlocked chapter 5 . 3/20
I just died, again. Heeheehee.
TheWomanSherlocked chapter 4 . 3/20
I loved this chapter.
TheWomanSherlocked chapter 2 . 3/20
I just died. This chapter was just so adorable.
TheWomanSherlocked chapter 1 . 3/20
I loved it!
Artemis Holmes chapter 18 . 2/5
Reading this makes me feel truly happy. I wish you could write more. I don't have much to say besides the fact that I loved the ending.
If I had to be absolutely critical then perhaps I would say that I expected more from Moriarty... It was too damn easy. I understand why you did what you did.. But still

In the end I am very happy with the story. I'm currently going to search more of your works(even though I should probably be sleeping).
Artemis Holmes chapter 11 . 2/5
Goddamn... What a chapter! Absolutely loved it! Mycroft's reaction.. Priceless! Adore your work and hope it is just as good as this was.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2017
I really loved your stories. Hoping that you could create another sequel?
SAM FRASER chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Can you make another?
Wet Pants chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
YEAH!
Wet Pants chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
YES, GOD YES!
YES YES YES YES!
Sam Fraser chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Can you make a sequel where they get married?
fangirlpixta chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
what a fantastic story! the plot twist with moriarty using Irene had me on the edge of my seat! I adore your writing, and this is (I think) my favourite of your fics. it's very in character and I love how we see a different side of Sherlock, yet it seems like something that could happen in an AU spin-off of the show. ten out of ten for an amazing fic!
AdlockedMrsCumberbatch :)
fangirlpixta chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
hduewufbwjhjfhdgd WHAT? how is that a SMALL cliff hanger? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO MY POOR FEELS? it's an excellent story though, I can't wait to see how it ends...
The Wild West Pyro chapter 17 . 7/15/2014
Awesome sequel, nice work on this one.
The Wild West Pyro chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
AH THIS IS SWEET.

And yes, babies are actually that tiny in real life. My mum showed me my photos anyway.