Reviews for Faces
timano chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
A highly enjoyable read, well-planned and well-written-10 out of 10 stars! No, make that 15 out of 10 stars! (Not really possible, but a measure of how much I enjoyed the story.)
p
I'm working my way from older to newer complete stories in the Doctor Who fanfic archive, so I'll get to the sequels eventually-and I have to admit I can't wait!
Nikki Altava chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
Sorry, I didn't review all the chapters, but I didn't know what to say and the keyboard isn't working properly and it takes ages to get one letter to come up.

Great story, and I'm so sad it's the last one. Really sad. tahnk god we still have Evie's Diary.

The Evie's series his most definitely the best series I have ever read and thank you so much for writing such a fantastic series of stories! They must have taken ages to write and lots of effort so well done!

It was brilliant, I loved them all. And I'm running otu of things to say but the stories have been amazing! Please update Evie's Diary when you can!

Onika ) X
Nikki Altava chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Haha! Evie's line was ACE! The one at the end!

River's going to die :'( When I first watched it, we had no idea who River was so I didn't care. Then I watched teh other episodes, then watched River die. Then I cried.

Onika ) X
Nikki Altava chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Err... Yeah, confused. :( I thought Evie met the Doctor after his travels with Donna? But this was during Donna's travels with the Doctor and for the Doctor, this was before he met Evie. I know Evie's now 35 (more on that in a second) but I think he'd still recognise her, when she's eighteen.

But yeah, Evie's 35 wow! She really is like the Doctor, 35 and still acts like a child. Haha!

Great start! Onika ) X
therealjainasolo chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
I was dreading this story because i thought river would die. I LOVE U for what you did!
3333333333333333
Sylva Dax chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Standing ovation!
Sylva Dax chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
This is the scene I've been dreading since I started reading Evie's adventures. I'm writing this through tears.
Sylva Dax chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
I was hoping Evie would go with Donna.
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
That scene remains one of the most disturbing scenes I've watched and you captured it perfectly.
Sylva Dax chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Very interesting. Already things are different. They've already met.
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
Oh no, Evie's a blonde. I feel for her. I'm surprised she didn't suggest killing herself to regenerate again into something she liked better. LOL.

I really loved this story. I am I glad that you wrote it and fixed the story line...exceptionally. Sorry had to do it.
nicoleniks94 chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
I KNEW IT! I BLOODY KNEW SHE'D BE BLONDE! :P

Really, though. It was GREAT! I'm assuming there's going to be one more long fic and then that's it?

Whatever you want, love, it's been amazing!

Thank you!

x
Shifuni chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
You should definitely write more, i love your Doctor Who Stories :) Amazing Chapter :)
Secrets-0f-dreams chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
wohoo! lol i cant imagine how evie looks now, you have to carry on with evies diary forever though cause the world needs more evie lol
kestra17 chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
'OH MY GOD! I'M BLONDE!'

I loved this chapter. You completely fixed the River's problem.

Please explain the time loop scene 'cause I really don't get it.

P.D.: I wish Evie was ginger. The Doctor's reaction would be amazing.