Reviews for Safe
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Scorching
Thanks for sharing
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Those two have far to much imagination. Well done.
Curls and Whirls chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
My mind is blown from all of the fangasming
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Sensory overload! Excuse me while I roll my tongue from the floor, as this was great! Wow, loved it all!
mandapanda17 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Really enjoyed that and I loved the concept you used. Great job!
HOS70 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That was very sexy! I found the beginning of this story very unsettling as I don't like being not at least somewhat in control, but as soon John started enjoying himself, I was fine.

Ooh, I wonder if Sherlock will provide John with a bit of a soundtrack next time around. I'm not talking about piping music into John's headphones, but a recodring of Sherlock's voice. I mean, Sherlock could read the phone book out loud and it would still sound damn sexy...
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Being a very sensory oriented person myself, I absolutely loved this. The sensory deprivation John is feeling at the beginning seems so real - how he can't keep track of time, the feeling of a bug on him, the sound of voices and the sensation that someone else might be in the room other than Sherlock. I love how he begins to trust himself, though, that he doesn't panic and starts to smell and feel instead. The little touches, like the laundered sheets and the smell of Sherlock's hair, were beautiful. I loved John trying to differentiate the noises Sherlock was making based on the vibrations in his chest; the differences actually come across in the writing, which is really cool. This was such a well done experiment, very, very sexy! Thank you for the wonderful birthday present! :D
raven612 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Whelp, that was pretty damn hot. I loved it, and it was so what I needed after a crap day! Very well done, as usual. Glad that the boys get to have some fluff xD Loved it, loved it, loved it! Great job!
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wow, I have loved so much of what you have written. But I have to say, and mean it, this one might be my favorite. So beautiful.
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Very, very nice! Your descriptive abilities are sublime.