Reviews for Stupid Effin' Birdie
toastergal chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
please continue this story
Matsuda'sDreams chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
AWWW! That was so sad! But then so cute! This was really good! :)
Ashe Nightshade chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
OH MY GOD!

Thank God it'e not complete because THAT means you're going to update! ...Right? *runs off and puts story on story watch*

I love this! It's so cute and...and...THEY DON'T HAVE A WORD FOR HOW AWESOME THIS STORY IS.

Of course, it's made all the better with ALFRED...*evil smile* I always love his reactions to Gil and Mattie dating! Heehee x3

So anyways I'm dying of suspense and PLEASE UPDATE I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS *waits*
southparkyaoifan chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Al gonna tryto kill prussia
kokoro toasuki chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Aww... so sweet. Now you've got me in a PruCan mood while actively trying to write a Japanada... oh well, your stories too awesome to complain. I can't wait to see what happen's to France's restaurant. xD This should get interesting, I can't wait to read more!

XOXOXO,

kokoro toasuki
Ottilia chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
This is really good for a first story, the progression is nice and the pace isn't bad. I'm glad that you put this story on fanfiction :) I hope you put out anouther chapter soon!
AJB66613 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Oh, boy. This is getting intense. America has arrived on the scene. What insanity will happen next?
Wolfen Artist of HetaStuck chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Can't wait to read more it's so cute
PenDev0us chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
XD

DAWWWWW X3

loving this fanfic right now XDDD

pretty gill standard of awesome seeing as its your first fic,

im freaking envious! XDDD

cant wait for the next chapter!

*hugs*
Progota chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
I wannna know what happens! Plz Update soon~
Yagurt chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Aww~!

People still ignore Matthew... [

& oh Alfred!

All hell is going to break loose!
Wolfen Artist of HetaStuck chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Girl dOnt you dare say this isn't a good fanfiction because it is. I flipping love it and I really hope you continue writin them this is really good and it shows a lot of emotion I love it
PenDev0us chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
:D LOVE this! XDDDD

but the end of this chapter kinda sounds like an overall ending... IT ISNT OVER IS IT? DX

please keep writing (for both out sakes) .
Athesia chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
H-how could I hate this AWESOMENESS! I wish you would make this longer. I would be very pleased. You are a wonderful writer and should never lose confedince in yourself.

~Athesia MariƩ