Reviews for Stupid Effin' Birdie
b2 chapter 3 . 6/11
Ahhhhhh I want to see alfred in over protective brother mode! Come on! Please update soon its really good!
toastergal chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
please continue this story
Matsuda'sDreams chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
AWWW! That was so sad! But then so cute! This was really good! :)
Ashe Nightshade chapter 3 . 6/27/2012

Thank God it'e not complete because THAT means you're going to update! ...Right? *runs off and puts story on story watch*

I love this! It's so cute and...and...THEY DON'T HAVE A WORD FOR HOW AWESOME THIS STORY IS.

Of course, it's made all the better with ALFRED...*evil smile* I always love his reactions to Gil and Mattie dating! Heehee x3

So anyways I'm dying of suspense and PLEASE UPDATE I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS *waits*
southparkyaoifan chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Al gonna tryto kill prussia
kokoro toasuki chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Aww... so sweet. Now you've got me in a PruCan mood while actively trying to write a Japanada... oh well, your stories too awesome to complain. I can't wait to see what happen's to France's restaurant. xD This should get interesting, I can't wait to read more!

kokoro toasuki
Ottilia chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
This is really good for a first story, the progression is nice and the pace isn't bad. I'm glad that you put this story on fanfiction :) I hope you put out anouther chapter soon!
AJB66613 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Oh, boy. This is getting intense. America has arrived on the scene. What insanity will happen next?
Wolfen Artist of KilGuin chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Can't wait to read more it's so cute
PenDev0us chapter 3 . 3/5/2012

loving this fanfic right now XDDD

pretty gill standard of awesome seeing as its your first fic,

im freaking envious! XDDD

cant wait for the next chapter!

Progota chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
I wannna know what happens! Plz Update soon~
Yagurt chapter 3 . 3/3/2012

People still ignore Matthew... [

& oh Alfred!

All hell is going to break loose!
Wolfen Artist of KilGuin chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Girl dOnt you dare say this isn't a good fanfiction because it is. I flipping love it and I really hope you continue writin them this is really good and it shows a lot of emotion I love it
PenDev0us chapter 2 . 2/23/2012

but the end of this chapter kinda sounds like an overall ending... IT ISNT OVER IS IT? DX

please keep writing (for both out sakes) .
Athesia chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
H-how could I hate this AWESOMENESS! I wish you would make this longer. I would be very pleased. You are a wonderful writer and should never lose confedince in yourself.

~Athesia MariƩ