Reviews for Worth It
my untold fairy-tale chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Aww, Samcedes. I'm one of the only people I know that likes them. I'll admit that I like them mostly because she makes Sam happy, and I like Sam. But the Mercedes in your fiction is the original Mercedes that I really like. I totally dig your author's note. I'm not a fan of Shane, but that's possibly because I've convinced myself that he has slushied a glee member at some point or another and as a result, doesn't belong with Mercedes.

I think you got the voices perfect for these guys, I felt like was watching a scene from the show. It was a really fun read. Bonus points for the guest appearance of one Sue Sylvester. :)
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
omg this whole fic was WORTH IT! the fight? epic... Mercedes just believing Sam and then ditching Shane all in the same breath? is my EVERYTHING. I can now go to sleep happily because this was frigging awesome!
Waffles Of Doom chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This is wonderful, I loved it!
poyntersally chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Liked it!
GenByTheSunrise94 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
If only she dumped Shane like that. I honestly don't understand what Mercedes really liked about him. He doesn't seem fun to be around and he seems only about football... I don't even like him, let alone find him attractive.

But anyways, I loved this story! And I enjoyed it very much! Especially because it was a good ending. :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
a good one
Princess976 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I hate that it had to be violent but I'm all for anything that gets Shane GONE! I want to be rid of him! No me gusta!
seheronelves chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Awwww I loved it :D Samcedes all the way :D Nah, I'm kidding, I'm still torn about who I'm shipping Sam with :P But either way I loved this story :)
Omg chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Awww, Sam ftw! Your authors note made my day :)
box5angel chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
After reading your fic and reading spoilers for The Spanish Teacher, I'm wondering why I haven't read anything like this happening. Seriously, because this needs to happen. Not that I want Sam to get his ass kicked lol but I know he doesn't back down from a fight though. And Shane needs to be out of Mercedes life.

I liked how Mercedes immediately decided that Shane was all kinds of wrong for what he did and broke up with him right then and there.

Loved it!
DreaC chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Can THIS be how it all plays out. Well through spoilers, I know it wont, but this would get Shane out of our faces with the quickness! Great job!