Reviews for Another One
KatiSark chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Hello. We really liked your fic. We would like to translate it into Russian and asking for your permission.
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Scorchingly good
Thanks for sharing
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
When he gets it right, he gets it really right. Another good one.
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
this was lovely
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Lovey and sexy. Thanks,

Beth
HOS70 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Before I even clicked on the link connecting me to your new story, I loved the reference to Mrs Hudson's "You've got another one", especially seeing that nobody died :-).

Sigh, this story, in my humble opinion, was absolute heaven. John got so lucky that day: Not having to prepare even one meal on his birthday; returning home to a lovely fire; and then, of course, being loved to within an inch of his life in a nice, warm room. Turning the skull away exposes John's (perhaps not so secret) bashfulness. Cute!

The ending was perfect: John not being cross at Sherlock chosing to leave him on his birthday in favour of a case, but instead understanding and being happy, concluding their encounter that day with a shared shower.

Geez, Girl, are you working overtime this weekend? Not that I'm complaining, you understand? :-) Far from it - bring it on!

Thanks so much for all your hard work!
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I love all of the little touches that Sherlock does for John's birthday. The notes and all the thoughtfulness. I'm actually very envious that they have a fireplace - I miss that on cold days. Wouldn't say no to a sexy consulting detective waiting for me at home, either ;)

I think my favourite part, though, is John turning the skull away because he doesn't want to be watched. Ahahahaha. I love the description of John's wet clothes combined with Sherlock's warmth - the way you wrote it as such that I could feel the weight of soggy jeans (because who hasn't been there? ugh) as I was reading it.

And of course I loved that Sherlock would take time out from a case for John and no one else and that our favourite army doctor both understands and fully appreciates this. It's lovely that they're both happy together with what they have.

Another wonderful birthday present, thank you! :D
raven612 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
And another masterpiece. Again, very well done and so cute! I loved that Sherlock made sure to do stuff for John, even if they were trivial, it really speaks to the love he has for John. I loved it; especially the heat! Very good!
gwenweybourne chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was lovely. Sweet and sexy and fluffy. I love it when Sherlock dotes on John. Well done.
Rairakku1234 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I really liked this, sweet and sexy at the same time. Also just the right amount of fluff.

Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday to Scopes Monkey

Rairakku
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Two great stories in one day! It's M's birthday but we all get a gift! Thank you!
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh, this is just lovely. That Sherlock took time away from a complicated case to spend some time with John on his birthday. I love the way you write the boys. *smiles happily*