Reviews for All They Lost
Poor sisters...
But beautiful...
Loved it
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I just love fics about the black sisters(: I love the way you wrote Narcissa and Andromeda in this. I like to think that they reconcile after the war. I also like that even know they weren't on the best of terms that Andy still was effected by Bellatrix's death. This was well-written and I really enjoyed it!(:
LoveTonks chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
love it! you did a great job!

you described the characters just perfect: the feelings, the reactions ... everything :)
LadyFfion chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Really good! I hope Andromeda and Narcissa did reconcile after the war.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I really liked the way you depicted the sisters in this! The scene with Andromeda at the beginning was really sweet, you showed her grief, but that she was still going on as she had her daughter and grandson… Your Narcissa seemed so young and so fragile, a strong contrast with what she appeared to be at that period in the books - it seemed fitting that Andromeda's presence, added to the terror of what she'd just been through, would trigger that more vulnerable side of her, threatening her control… Andromeda's anger was very well shown, and I liked how Cissy explained that she just hadn't been able to feel indifferent when she'd seen Tonks dying. The double blow of her daughter's and then her sister's deaths were very well depicted, it seemed so ironic that Bella's death seemed to strike Andromeda even harder, feel all the more unreal - she didn't even know her sister had killed her child herself - and the tangible presence of Bellatrix in her life was very well shown. I loved the part when Narcissa saw Teddy, and the broken embrace at the end was really well pictured. Lovely work )
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh here's your 200th. Ironic that it's now at the point that I can access links from my email again. I really should have been working on reading these earlier... :P ah well, procrastination.

Poooooor poor Andi. D: and Cissy. So sad that Andi never saw Tonks again, and was being stubborn...and yeah. Awesome story! )
Iwait4theRain chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh wow, this story is so beautiful and powerful! I love the interaction especially at the beginning where you descibe Narcissa as seeming so young to Andromeda. This is a really wonderful fic!
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Aw. I'm glad that Dromeda and Cissy made up.
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
That was excellent! And Congrats on it being your 200TH FIC! It was really really really good!

While reading this, I felt as if I were watching it. And it was so unexpected of Tonks telling Cissy where her mom was. But in a way, I think Andi would want Cissy to tell her? Maybe not, because she never accepted Tonks as a niece. And I can totally see Andi still having that thought for Bellatrix, she is still her older sister whenever she liked it or not.

This was really sad but in a good way, it was believable, the pain that both felt. Gamma you really did an extraordinary job on this one :D

Much love!

C.G.
lunylovegoodlover chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is beautiful. I love both of these women so much, and you captured them wonderfully. You slipped back and forth between tenses at least once, but other than that this is perfect.
HeadlessHuntsman chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I liked this a lot. I think it shows how people are, many times, really victims of their circumstances. Congrats on the 200 btw... Not sure I have 200 fics in me, but we shall see. I have not read many next gen fics where Teddy is on good terms with the Malfoy family... This seems to set that did a good job with the imagery as well.

Good job.