Reviews for The Collision of the Perfect and the Imperfect
McMarvel chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
love love love! I love the different views and how Druella actually kept the picture of andromeda and ted on their wedding day.
Kerd151 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This fic was brilliant. Ted and Andromeda's relationship in their early years has always interested me, especially as she abandons her family and beliefs for him. Your characterisation of both Ted and Andromeda is great, just how I imagine them. I also think Andromeda is the prettiest of the Black sisters, she just seems to have a more natural appearance than them and of course subtle differences like the warmth in her eyes as opposed to Bella's cruelty. Anyway, I loved this story, it made me smile, as well as almost cry at the last part.
amama123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Loved it
A-pair-of-mismatched-socks chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is beautiful :)
seekGod chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
omfg, this was absolutely flawless. I literally teared up because of it and just how perfect Ted and Andromeda are together. alsjdfasljf too many emotions right now! wonderful work.
Emmie0928 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was really good! I love Andromeda and Ted :)
lunylovegoodlover chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love this! There are not enough Andromeda/Ted fics on here, so I was THRILLED to see this. I loved how you portrayed both of them, especially Andromeda. The Mrs. Black part was also really good. Great work!