Reviews for What would happen?
chibichibi98 chapter 2 . 1/16
I absolutely loved this and I couldn't believe I never came across it until now! I hope you update this in the future.
regrets-collect93 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
I seriously adore this. Like, you have no idea.
Pengu2510 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Please continue this fic! Loving the crossover(:
boolovesbi chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
haha, brilliant! I am addicted to TVD and especially Sherlock, mainly for British charm from Bennedict and Morgan. But i never thought that Caroline and Sherlock would combine and make such a wonderful crossover (esp about humanity switch(. Very great work, mate.
asixua chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Haha... Love this one :-) i've been reading through most of your stories, and I absolutely love them all. Haven't really been a klaroline fan before, but it's starting to grow on me. Also your subtle delena hints (well sometimes not so subtle XD)
This one could turn out quite funny and interesting... The first dialogue in chapter one almost made me see the images in front of me.
With a bit more details in the writing like in your other fics this one would absolutely be one I'd be reading, if not for anything else then just because it's unique... :-D
Addle chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
OMG, I loved it! Excellent idea :)
Hebi R chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
And? And? And?
Aussie-mel chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
This is great. I love Caroline and Sherlock. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see more soon.
Deceptivecadence chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

Why have i never discovered this before?

I've also been reading some good Supernatural-Caroline fic. WHAT DOESN'T CAROLINE HAVE AMAZING CHEMISTRY WITH?!
recklessl0ve chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I love this, you combine the fandoms together really well. And to be honest, Sherlock and Caroline fit perfectly. :) Update soon :)
ghosts of my past chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This is truly wonderful. I'm quite amazed by your ability to connect these two fandoms. (:
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
please keep going!
Danielle chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I REMEMBER THIS, sherlock and caroline.
Kat7CA chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I love this story! Please update soon! :)
QueenOfTheEyesores chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Ooh I like it! You should continue :)