Reviews for Relationship Advice
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Heehee. Scotty does too have a relationship with the Enterprise! So I'm not the only one convined of that, even if Tyler was kind of a jerk about it.
DragonsRme chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
:D omg fab i loved it x
SetPhasers2Stun chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
There should be a chp where Ensign Tyler learns to put his snark away. Preferably he should be set straight by . There could be a scene where drinks him under and records the antics for blackmail material... Or one where Sulu fences with him and sends him scurrying...or one where Chekov uses the Russian mixed martial arts: sambo or something... or one where Uhura records his calls to Risa and Orion, and plays them back...or one where Ambassador Sarek out logics him AND walks away with Tyler's date. Or, or...Chief Giotto could...give him a red shirt? There's lots to do to quell this sort of behavior...Im sure you'd find a funnier method than those listed :)
Bells chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
LOL! You seriously think Scotty has only had a handful of dates? Honestly? He was "99 percent James Doohan" according to the man himself - and Jimmy had hundreds of women!

Romance is a different thing entirely, but dates? One night stands? All those exotic women on all those exotic planets? Come ON!

As for Tyler, well he just needs a punch in the mouth doesn't he?
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I'm for locating the nearest airlock and jettisoning Tyler's ass. I liked this. I would note that a good continuing romance was something TOS came up short on. Thanks for the submission.
Vulcanblood chapter 1 . 2/4/2012