Reviews for When The Boy Broke
oliviaanne3 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
You are loved. More than you will ever know. Stay strong sweetie. Even in the hard times. Because the brightest rainbows show after the biggest storms. 3
Orangepatch chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I have sat and read all your stories and I must say you are just amazing! They are brilliant and so clear as to what's going on, giving a really vivid image. There's nothing at all you could improve on and I just love reading them. This has got to be my favourite by far!
Miss Olivia Cellophane chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wow, I'm sorry you ever felt like that. I hope you feel better now and are alive and happy for many more years.

Also this story was amazing.
stoleyouaway chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Your writing style is so flowin and beautiful, and this was sad and dark in a wonderful way. Youre one of my favorite authors on this site and this was very great.
dgirl515 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This story was so sad, and you are an amazing person for standing up and releasing your feelings. The world needs more people like you.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
WOW. This.. yeah. Wow works. Well done. 3
seanix00bs chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was so painful but oh so lovely!
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I just... I really have no words.

This was just heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing this because it is so haunting, yet understandable if that makes any sense.

My God, I just... wow.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I'm going to echo everyone else's words here and say that it's horrible that you felt in that place before/whilst writing this. But I'm glad that you had an outlet for it. And that we're here to read it and support you. That's one of the best things about the Glee/Klaine fandom - we're always here to support one of our own when they need it.

Regarding the story, it's beautifully written. I adore how close the couple get to each other, and how by fully exposing themselves to the other they find that it's actually reinforces what they have and what they mean to each other.
MusicSpeaksForever chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was beautifully written, I could really feel the emotion you put into it. I know what it's like to feel so terribly alone that there seems like no escape... sometimes it feels like you can't do anything, but there are always other options. Thank you for writing this story.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow, this was deep. I really liked it. Very thought-provoking. Thanks for writing!
SragonZ chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow, I wasn't expecting this...still an amazing story and I love Kurt and Blaine's reactions. Perfectly in character.

I hope you don't ever give up...

(Also, I don't think I could ask for this to be continued. It wouldn't be right because it wouldn't work for more, really...)
InsularFLY chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
wow. amazing. :] Thank you for writing this
Nani CW chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I'm so sorry. I love this though. But I'm sorry you had to be in a sad place to write it.
VioletCherry342 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
GOD! Kill me, why don't you. Just jump through the screen and PUNCH ME IN THE FACE! *wahhh*

Either way. Great writing. As always. *sniffs*