Reviews for Thanks, Nik
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 12/14/2013 if that didn't melt my already melted heart, I don't know what would. Cal really is a sweet and kind person, he just doesn't like to show it, or admit it to himself.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I squealed in the middle of Star Bucks... thanks so much for making me look like a deranged idiot! No really, I loved every second of this! Wonderful writing!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
A nice finish to this set of stories. Poor Cal, being hit with a brick by a wolf. That's just humiliating *g*

Both of them felt in character, again, and it was nice to see Cal fully appreciating the many things Niko has done and still does for him.
Belldandy07 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Now, if only something like this happened in ONE of the novels. This is filled with the emotional magic that's missing from the Cal/Niko storyline. It's prodded at, but not explored-as it is in your piece. Thank you so much for writing this!
Kin-outcast1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awwwwwwwww 3
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh yeah! Thanks, Nik! Thanks for being! Love the guy so much.

Very, very nice. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Love this.
kooie chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was so different, strange to have Cal thinking... and being so sentimental about it, but in the books, when he thinks about Nik, its like that, total idol worshipping there. And it was completely in character for him to not say one single word to Nik after thinking all that!