Reviews for Love Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
spyderslicer chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Cute little AU you have here. Good on the spelling and grammar.
I feel Tsume doesn't get enough love. I find she is one of the characters that just gets thrown into a harem more often than not. So you definitely have my respect there.

I should say that I love that last bit. When Sasuke said 'Darkness' I don't know why, but it just hit me like a train, I was laughing for a solid minute.

Have a good day.

Hunter C. Creed
avid-reader21 chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
I am totally loving this story probably way more than I should love a fictional story. But what can I say you're good at what you do.
Kage no Ryunin chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
"Where are Kiba's socks?" "He kicked them off." "Where are they?" " . . . China?"

LOL. I just love Kashi-kun. Don't you?
twisparrowpottergames chapter 29 . 5/12/2012
Yay it's finished! Nice job!*gives gai thumbs up and smile*
Hilary-ous love chapter 29 . 5/9/2012
I've been reading this story for hours and I finally finished. And I find out that it's done. Atleast there will be a sequel.
Ne0nAngel chapter 29 . 5/9/2012
awwww man cant believe you ended it but please send me a link to the story you write about this one im loving it..
LuvLotsHana chapter 29 . 5/8/2012
You bring him back guys! I believe in you!

I cant wait for the sequel. I will deffinately read it.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/8/2012
Itachi you bad boy... Tsk tsk. Update soon
LuvLotsHana chapter 28 . 5/7/2012
The chunnin exams! Sounds interesting.

ITACHI! to be honest I didn't think he would actually do it.. It was really sad.
LuvLotsHana chapter 27 . 5/7/2012
So cutee!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
Ohh I hope the chunnin exams will be a part of this. Thanks for clearing up the ages cause I was a little confused.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
Awwwww so cute. I don't know if I like the Itachi/Hana pairing. I just always thought of them as best friends/siblings.
LuvLotsHana chapter 26 . 5/3/2012
Yay! They finally got married! Such a nice wedding.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/1/2012
Itachi and sasuke are so cute! :). Yes I cried when itachi died.
LuvLotsHana chapter 25 . 4/29/2012
This chapter almost made me cry. Yes I cried when itachi and jiraiya died. But I cried the most when Asuma died... I don't know why though... Anyways update soon