Reviews for Love Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LuvLotsHana chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
Sorry I haven't been able to review the last couple chapters, I've been on vacation. A cliffhanger! Isamu!
UNCPanda chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
I cnat believe you left us on a cliff like that ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
Ahhh I hate cliffhangers! But I also love them! I was actually curious to what itachi was going to say. Isamu is here! Woah update as soon as you can!
twisparrowpottergames chapter 15 . 4/15/2012
Poor shikamaru! He just wanted to wish sasuke a happy bday!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
Thanks for updating. I can imagine the birthday scene xD. I actually thought that Sakura sasuke and naruto would be on the same team, but I like the sakura Kiba and Shikamaru team. The Ino sasuke and naruto team I'll just have to deal with. Neither Hana or Itachi were in this chapter? Oh well. Update soon please.
UNCPanda chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
I winder why kakashi hates kin . . . and the color green.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2012
Itachi finally told Kakashi. He should end up actually killing the entire clan. Naruto is hilarious when it comes to his ramen. And I laughed when Kiba called Sasuke Sasu-chan. And I really would like this story finished. But if you need to finish your other stories then that's fine.
LuvLotsHana chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
They are finally getting married! Sooooo CUTE! but I have to say that I am really anxious to see what itachi has to say, hopefully I find out soon. I can't wait until the wedding! :)
LuvLotsHana chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
Great chapter. I Think this is my favorite chapter of this story so far, ill just have to wait until next time. Update soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
I love all of the kids as siblings! Can't wait for more. Update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
I'm curious to see what itachis mission is... Is it to kill the uchiha clan? I just can't wait this story is so interesting and naruto is hilarious. Alright update soon.
Twisparrowpottergames chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
Chspter 10 is my fav!
Albatross Aoba chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Kakashi was 14 when Naruto. Source: Kishimoto's Data Book

Also, why is Sasuke there? His parents didn't die till he was 8.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. I almost died laughing when naruto named his dog ramen. Haha. And I cant wait to see what's up with Itachi. Update soon pleeeeeeease. :)
UNCPanda chapter 9 . 3/25/2012