Reviews for To Form a Heart
MrGooseyMoose chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
I didn't review ch4 because I just wanted to get through the whole story ASAP haha. Loved it so much :D I was thinking "hey, this was great but i would have loved if it'd ended on a taito note" but then you gave us a snippet of that sequel and I was like "it wasn't quite taito, but it makes me feel a lot better just knowing that they've gone on for so long, still happy" or...soemthing? I don't know, I'm over stimulated and not really forming coherant thoughts. Loved the story, I would love to read a sequel and GLOMPS you're a fantastical ficcer! :D
MrGooseyMoose chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
This is amazing O.O I've been all like aaaaa uuuweeeee yaaaay eeeheeeeheee aaaaaaa eee and stuff all the way through this chapter. It's very well written, and I especially love the way you portray Tai. :D I'm just gonna go ahead and read the rest now. :D
MrGooseyMoose chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
OOOOOHHHHHHMIIIIIGAWWWWD!

...sorry, I was jusst having a fanboy freakout. xD I had to stop reading and come and rave about that kiss! AAAAHHHHHHH! That made me stick my hands over my mouth and giggle with taito-ey glee :D

Moving on. Apologies for getting back to this so late! When you reviewed my fic today, and I came and reviewed somehting of yorus, it never occured to me that you were the same person who wrote this! :P Haha, sorry about that! MrGooseyMoose isn't the brightest bulb of the bunch.

Anyway...

...just finished the chapter. That was freakin' AWESOME! I love this story. And you know what? I'm beginning to realise that you are one hell of a taito writer! :D This is so cute and fantastic and sweet and happy and funny and DIGI and AHHHHH!

Lol, I love this. It's 4 in the morning but I wanna keep reading. Shall I? ...I guess I'll decide once I post this review. Again, awesome job with this. It's sad that its taken me so long to come across your work.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Hey there :D

Just read the first chapter and i really enjoyed it. I thought it was cute. :3 I loved how Yamato was so embarassed and Taichi was so cheesy and chirpy haha. And I also liked the comedy you fit int here with the digidestiend all spying on them from a distance. xD Awesome!

I'll get around to the rest of the story soon, hopefully. :)

All the best.
Psycho Weasel chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Wha? It's over! Man...I feel kind of incomplete...but then again, I guess I tend to do the same thing with my own stories. _;

This was a very interesting ending and I liked it. It was left open ended for the readers to decide what would happen. I was actually kind of bummed out when you wrote the little scene for the sequel because then my whole wondering of what would happen next sort of got ruined. But I still like the ending. _

I really liked the part you wrote about Gabumon and Piyomon at the end. It was so cute and fun to read; you get a sense of their friendship and loyalty to their partners. _

Nicely written story! I'm glad that you were able to finish it without losing much of your sanity (if you know what I mean). ;)
Psycho Weasel chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Wow...this story went from all cutesy and fluffy, to really deep. Mmm...wonder what's going to happen next. :P

It's interesting how you portrayed Matt in this chapter. He seemed pretty moody but of course, that is Matt. _ I was kind of worried that you were going to have him be like, "Ok Taichi. Let's have a relationship." and at some points, I really thought you were going to do it. But you made him stick to his guns, even though he is having a little doubt. Kudos for that friend. _

Over all, it was a pretty good chapter. :) I got a little excited when I saw that little snippet you showed me a while ago, and I think you did a good job in incorporating it into the chapter. :)
Psycho Weasel chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
A very nice chapter! It was very interesting to see how the advice the Digidestineds gave Tai earlier were tied into this chapter. I guess now we're just going to have to wait and see how Matt is going to respond to the news. ;) Good job!
Psycho Weasel chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Hee hee hee hee hee hee...I just love how cheesy and sappy this story is...I loved how each of the digidestineds gave Tai advice using their own crest to support it. And that kiss between Tai and Matt was adorably sweet. X3 Love it, love it, love it!
Lightning Blade chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Hi Xav! :D

This story is very cute. I couldn't help but to grin when I was reading the part where Taichi was persuading Yamato to form the 'heart' shape with him. x) It became even cuter and funnier when the others watch them doing it. It's just like your adorable profile picture. :D

By the way, may I ask whether Taichi has already been in love with Yamato in the beginning, so that's why he wanted to form the heart with him? :) I'm not sure so I would like to confirm about this with you.

Wow, Taichi has confessed to Yamato! I wonder how Yamato is going to react? :) I hope that Yamato would reciprocate Taichi's love. I hope that you would continue this story! It's just so awesome! :D
Darkness Within Us chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Awww, that was so cute

I can't wait to see Yamato's reaction

Please update soon
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hee hee hee...I don't know if it's because it's so late at night or what, but I was giggling through out this whole chapter. X3 I just love how something so innocent as forming a heart is being treated like something life changing like having their first kiss and what not. It's so adorably sweet! You did a good job in making all the characters fit with the story. It was a great start. :)
cyclone5000 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was just adorable!

love everyone's reaction, so innocently cute!