Reviews for The Devil's Greatest Trick

smile
Souless666 chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
Damn. I was hoping Dean would not realize that. LOL
CeCe Away chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
Oh no, Dean has to keep Sam asleep longer than an hour then.
brynerose chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
Wow, smooth move, Dean! I confess I was waiting for his attempt to hide the situation to blow up in his face somehow. But even he needs a break sometimes - One step at a time!

CeCe Away chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
Sweet little moment.
itscalledkarma chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
Poor Dean having to endure a rebellious, too-smart-for his own good Sammy! Great chapter!
CeCe Away chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
Kind of funny, Sam waking up as a fourteen-year-old.
brynerose chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
Hahaha! Clever, having Dean deal with Sam at still other ages while trying to get him back to normal. I forsee adult Sam being very confused about the whole fiasco...- Loves!

renegade-chevy chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
I love it. It keeps getting better and better.

You poor thing. I hope you're feeling better :) xox
Souless666 chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
Darn.

How could they kill Lucifer so easily? How could Luci let himself be fooled like that?

So unfair. :(
itscalledkarma chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
Love this story so much; it is ingenious&so captivating! Please,please,please continue! (;
renegade-chevy chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Oh no! Not a cliffhanger! haha Brilliant story so far. I am really liking this one :D Can't wait for the next one!
brynerose chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
AAHHHHH! Please update soon!

Souless666 chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Would someone please just shot Crowley for me? That's all I ask.

Shame Lucifer seems not to be on his game at the mement, or he would have smelled that trap a mile away.

And Dean knocking out Sammy might have been a bad idea, now Sam's not gonna trust him and believe Nick (An evil person, that loves Lucifer, might hope for that *Cough*me*cough* ;) ).
girlyghoul chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
Erm... Yay Lucifer...? Nah, I don't think a heroic rescue counts as all that heroic if you set up the danger in the first place. Still, Bob the pervy demon. It would be funny if Lucifer really killed him, but left Delores alive.

Still now Sam's gonna get all attached to Luci... unless he continues to follow his intincts that something just ain't right about that guy.

Maybe Crowley and Dean's plan will work and Luci will bring Sam straight to them. Hmm... even if they do defeat the Devil, would Sam still stay little? Dean gets to be the tall one finally! *imagines Dean clicking heels*