Reviews for The House in the Marsh
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
loved it! absolutley loved it!
and i loved the poem you wrote about the woman in black, my nickname at school is the woman in black, because im a goth :) it can get annoying, but i could get called worse stuff :) loved the story, well done!
battyderp chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
asijhdszijvozjhnvcv
i just
sdsdc
oh
my
god

this is absolutely incredible. when i finished the first chapter, i literally gasped and almost fell out of my chair. so rarely do i find a fic that is so chilling. most fail dismally, but you... there are no words. i love how so many end with a happy ending, with them defeating the woman in black, but this was just so painfully, dreadfully realistic. i love it! is that terrible ahaha? c:
i was just wondering, what time was this set in? i've been trying to figure that out from the beginning. because at first i just assumed it was in modern times, but now i'm not quite sure. fantastic job, hon! :D

xx
Jwolf707 chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Wow. That's one of the many words going through my head right now. That and the fact that I read it right before I went to bed made it all the more better. Wow. hank you.
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
*jawdrop* wow! This was fantastic and creepy!
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
This is awesome!
VioletRose136 chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Amazing story.

I love how you captured the mood of insanity and ruthlessness surrounding the house (and obviously, The Woman in Black) and the fear and desperation of the townspeople. This story is incredible, you have amazing talent as a writer and I look forward to seeing more from you! xx
SilverFangMoonHowler789 chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
If a sequel to TWiB is to be made, I hope it's something along these lines.
Obssesivelove20 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
OMG! I just saw that movie, and right afterward i read your story and oh my goodnesss its so ""suspensfull" and its just i love it. its dark and sad and horrific, if this was more than 5 chapters and there was some more detail i dont know what i would do! But you did great and makes tons of sense that they only stayed for a few nights at the creepy house. words cant express you did great!
Veronica Miller chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Who is the POV from?
McGonagall's Bola chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
I believe that the last sentence was unnecessary. The second to last one already gave us a hint. You've been able to weave a lot of emotion in about 6,000 words. Well done.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
With Sarah, I fear. :(
McGonagall's Bola chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Brr. Well written, though.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
This made goosebumps rise onto my skin... Well-written chapter.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I've seen about 60% of the film in theatre on Wednesday... I quite like your chapter. Your descriptions are nice, and you've managed to capture a fine shred of horror in the story. I've rarely seen that happen this expertly.
Kitakana chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
This is quite well done! I haven't seen the movie, but I still appreciated your fic:)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »