Reviews for The Life of San
NyanCat13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Holy Moly, I LOVED this first chapter! And I love Baby San 3 awwwww
Shame on those nasty human parents for abandoning their little girl! How could they?
This is one of the best Princess Mononoke fanfics I have ever read! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
It's so sad how Ookami died. Moro and San have a really go reason for wanting Eboshi dead. I really feel for them. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
This just seems to be a repeat of when Moro got San her first set of clothes. You could do much better than that.
GodzillaFollower1998 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
A very good intresting series to San's past
really liking this series
Kisa tracer chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
It was a great story
midnightbat chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
I really like this story!
Hope you'll make one about what happens to Ashitaka and San after the movie :3
midnightbat chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
It's not boring at all to me honestly!
It's great to see how Moro cares for San! I love the fluff!
Great job! :3
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This story is, at some points, quite similar to Of Wolves and San, by Draco Libro... just in the clothes thing and the earrings schtick? IDK
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
I REALLY like this! It's cute, though has some grammar mistakes (which are minor.) It's my first Princess Mononoke fanfic, and I must say I enjoy it! Keep up the good writing!
TsundereNeko chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
Can you make a fanfiction about Ashitaka life?
Savvyzz The Awesome Ninja chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I really like this story. I'm a huge fan of the mononoke stories and this one seems to be promising. You definitely have great sentence structure going on here and I sill don't understand why this story doesn't have any reviews yet. Your sense of describing things gives me an image, which is a good thing. Sentence flow in nice and I didn't seem to notice any grammatical errors and interactions between characters is portrayed nicely. I will will review the other chapter tomorrow because I'm tired right now, but great story going here. Look forward to more and update soon :)

-Savvyzzzz