Reviews for Taken for Granted
UnpublishedWriter chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Jack came on a bit strong, IMO. And yeah, he probably gets punched a lot. Of course, what happens after that depends on the situation.
Theta Tenny chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
OMG I love it! haha I love Jo and Yates... and... put to Jack there is just great!
Lovely :)
handschuhmaus chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
YESSS, Mike! Lately I seem to be rather bad at writing reviews, but I entirely understand the sentiment regarding Jack, and hurrah for our dear Yates saving things.
Coseepo chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
YES. YES. OH GOD YES. SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS.

At first I thought it was Mike (As I was meant to) and that made me so sad. But then... OH I LOVE MIKE SO MUCH. SO. MUCH. AND I LOVE HIM PUNCHING JACK. YES. SO MUCH WIN.

I'm gushing. I'm sorry. This deserves more reviews. Mike doesn't get enough love. This needs to be long to make up for everyone else letting you down. Wow. I just... this is just so amazing. I want to eat it. I want to watch it. I want to absorb it. I want a Mike.

Thank you. So much. Thank you for writing this. I love you. It's just so well-written too. I re-read it once I knew it was Jack, and it just fits him so perfectly. The 'inviting, appreciative leer' is perfect. And just... Mike. Punching him. I want to punch him. I want to hug Mike. I want a Mike.

I WANT YOU. THANK. YOU.
AKs-on-show chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Was Yates meant to come across is incredibly creepy? He out-Jacked Jack in this one.