Reviews for Marriage Law 2004
soooo...no one thought it was creepy how an ADULT guy from a FOREIGN scandinavian school that CLEARLY endorses in dark arts took a 14 year old girl (with not much self confidence in stuff outside studying) to the yule ball
Grania chapter 1 . 3/1
Stop reiterating about who has chosen whom and the compatibility of the magic. The reader already knows; it's boring to have to read the same thing over and over.
nerwengalathil chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh that last wedding is just EVIL!
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Very entertaining. I wish there was more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Hilarious that last part... Ron and Trelawney haha
Viktor is so sweet you've written him very well
Sarawr Smiles chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
nice evening length story! great read and a happy ending! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
is there more?
Luki chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
First I'd like to commend you for a fantastic non traditional story. It was extremely well thought out and written, but the downside is the ending. You opened strong, had an extremely strong story, and then an extremely weak watered down ending. I feel you could have done so much more but kind of went meh whatever. Hope to read more of your writings.
DoctorPhoenix221B chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
ron marries TRELAWNY? *shrieks* WHAT? that is...actually...quite funny! :)
-Phoenix
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
brilliant
MrsRiley1106 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This needs to be turned into a series! LOVE
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
awwww that was lovely!

HawkAngel
PotterHeadInBakerStreet chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
beautiful story! it's was magic. the way that you discribe Viktor/Hermione relationship was sooo lovely!
I would really like it, if you continu this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I loved this story. It is a great break between the famous pairings (i.e. Ginny/Harry, Hermione/Ron, Hermione/Draco) I loved how you paired Luna and Harry together, so interesting! :) I hope you continue to write these great stories!
-H