Reviews for Marriage Law 2004
Sarawr Smiles chapter 1 . 4/29
nice evening length story! great read and a happy ending! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
is there more?
Luki chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
First I'd like to commend you for a fantastic non traditional story. It was extremely well thought out and written, but the downside is the ending. You opened strong, had an extremely strong story, and then an extremely weak watered down ending. I feel you could have done so much more but kind of went meh whatever. Hope to read more of your writings.
DoctorPhoenix221B chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
ron marries TRELAWNY? *shrieks* WHAT? that is...actually...quite funny! :)
-Phoenix
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
brilliant
MrsRiley1106 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This needs to be turned into a series! LOVE
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
awwww that was lovely!

HawkAngel
PotterHeadInBakerStreet chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
beautiful story! it's was magic. the way that you discribe Viktor/Hermione relationship was sooo lovely!
I would really like it, if you continu this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I loved this story. It is a great break between the famous pairings (i.e. Ginny/Harry, Hermione/Ron, Hermione/Draco) I loved how you paired Luna and Harry together, so interesting! :) I hope you continue to write these great stories!
-H
Ashley Ayoub chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
love the story
LCB chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Well done!
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is quite sweet and funny. Good work here. I liked it.
Augustmoon99 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I had a great time reading it and it made me smile a lot. Thanks so much for sharing it.
jfb chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I am not a big reader of Harry Potter Fanfiction. However, I came to the site looking for a pairing of Hermione & Krum. I have read all the HP novels many times and I always felt that this was the couple that should have been.

You, however, have outdone my wildest dreams. You also nixed the Harry & Ginny pairing. That one needed to go, too. AND you have Snape somehow still alive.

Well done. (And nicely written, too.)

Thank you for the story. Hope there will be a continuation.

Janice
Shanfc chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Lovely story! I really like this pairing and this may be one of my favorite stories of them :)