Reviews for Forbidden
xxHoneyBexx chapter 24 . 4/10
Just finished reading this and it was amazing! They are so devoted to each other and nothing could stop them. Great read :D
maythestarsguideyou chapter 1 . 4/2
I read this story in two days... I couldn't put it down. You are an extremely talented writer. I cannot wait to read more of your stories!
MichelleGu90 chapter 25 . 3/3
Such a beautiful story, is one of those that you can't stop reading like literally I finished it in 2 days
Shame on nazi's and what they did...till this moment of history what they did is one of the cruelest things in the world.
weeoil chapter 25 . 7/27/2014
Such a beautiful and well-written story though the beginning if their love was a little hard to believe. Good job.
Theyayaz chapter 25 . 5/17/2014
That's story made me cry, smile and laugh.
It combines the Nazi horror with the resentment, the rejection, the fear, the anger with all the love, hapiness and trust.
It's a perfect blend for the reader.

The holocaust is a theme that's not pleasing, probably very difficult to write, but this is what makes this story so full of meaning.

It was one of the best story I have ever read.
So .. Thank you for this wonderful trip.
MandeuxHol chapter 25 . 3/30/2014
One of the best fic i've ever read, if not the best!You showed us beautiful and yet awfully forbidden love,and described so precisely well that i could actually feel and see their world, their life, their struggle and i could cheer and hope for their luck and their glory, which gladly happened! Unfortunately, so many died for them! Anyway, so freaking well written that i wouldn't mind more chapters or a actually book of this!You definitely have awesome writing skills!Oh and Has turned to be a so especial guy, his moms did sooooo good! I could go on with the compliments, but i will settle with thank you so much for share your story with us!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
It's hilarious that even though Santana was the one who went through unspeakable things at Aushwitz she's still forced to be the protector. The Brittany bias in this story is poignant I can almost taste it.
Lava chapter 25 . 1/7/2014
I just read this entire story in the past two days and I absolutely loved it. I think you are an amazing writer and I think you should consider changing the names (because of copywrite issues) and try to get a book made of it. You have my blessing. I hope to read more of your stories soon. Have a nice day, lot's of love, Laïva
Kristina chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
Awww they got their happily ever after and after all they been through.
So good! So good... so many emotions at the same time.
I think it is the best fanfiction I've ever read!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
Wow... what can I say... but WOW.. it made me cry thru their suffering, it touched me thru their love. "True love is irreplaceable". Thank u for the story. In memory of those who died n suffered in the camp.
hedonist11 chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
So completely amazing.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/4/2013
awww so good i loved it :D
camilaferno chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Hey! I'm just starting your story but do you onow German? And I call my German teacher Frau and she is not married...
lg4az chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
I started reading this story this morning and let's just say thank god today is Sunday. I could not stop. This journey you shared with us was absolutely beautiful. I am left so full of joy. Thank You