Reviews for Central Place Theory
PhantomwriterofAzarath chapter 1 . 5/29
Now my brain hurts, I'm still confused...
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man, Batman, you the boss :,D
SO FUNNY!
Honestly, I have no idea what the Central Place Theory is... I didn't even know it existed until today. But I'll DEFINITELY keep this fic in mind when I officially learn about it!
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, plus awesome (and educational!) idea!
Keep up the AMAZING work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
The story u want is written by Supernerdette

It is called Robins skills
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
...First of all I'm glad that you did good on this... second of all... I'm sooo glad that I didn't do anything with central place theory XD
theGirlNightwing chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Hah! Love it :)
(I use the dynamic duo for school things, too)
RobinLover4Ever chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was great!
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I swear your a flipping genius, when i did Geography all we learnt about was clouds, caves and rocks. For 3 years! In the end i dropped it but kept History. We didn't even get taught how to read a map or compass for Kami-Sama's sake! I am so jealous your schools attcually push you like that!
Cbearc chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
"At least let me say it just this once."

Hilarious! :D

Keep up the good work!
Paineverlasting chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN I WAS LEARNING CRAP! I would have been so much smarter with your help. lol. why couldn't they have batman and robin in all of our classes? i actually freaking learrned something. scary. XD
Robin's Wife chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
after the second condition in this my eye twitched and i started reading this over... after fourty two (yes i counted) i still don't get central place theory. anywho i liked the story though!
Little-Yet-Fierce chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hahaha omg this is a good story, bit odd but still good. Loved the ending by the way.

Keep writing

~Em
DanielCrayon chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Yes I am still thinking "What the heck is central place theory?"

DX hmmmm TO GOOGLE!
ARL15 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was great! It is a good learning strategy to compare something confusing to something you understand or are interested in. Good luck with your test! Also I loved the father/son bonding going on in this fic.
uniquefreak13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is adorable! What grade did you get from your teacher, btw? :D
I-Birdnapped-BoyWonder chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
this made me laugh. thanks. i love your online name.