Reviews for A Wolf Among Lions
starrysky7 chapter 6 . 7/1
Love it
Lamb on Heroin chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I haven't read the books, I'm in the middle of season 4, and this is the first fic of this fandom I've read... it was really goooood... I've come to like Sansa and forgive Jaime for his many wrongdoings, he's just in love with a horrible woman, but reading this gave me that sense of satisfaction the series refuse to do... no happy ending for anyone, but this is the best that they can get and it was lovely... good ship also... surprisingly suited for each other...
fantasmeni chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
I haven't considered the Jaime/Sansa pairing ever before, but you convinced me they are pretty much perfect for each other. I also appreciate the way you view things will turn out for everyone. Still, I'm sad for Tommen... Do you really think Danny would be so cruel to a child?
Maria chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
This was such a perfect little story. Both Jaime and Sansa have made many mistakes but also have many redeeming qualities. I've never thought of them being a couple, but you definatelly make it work :) Great job at setting the background for the story too.
Safsoof chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
noooo! poor tommen!
Jmtrue chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
I have never read a Jaime/Sansa pairing before, I found this to be just lovely and written so well. I think you have ended it perfectly. Im off to read more of your works. You have a new fan. Cheers
xSilentSakurax chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
I loved this so much. The ending made me cry. :)
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
wow That was just ...

I loved it so much. Sansa and Jamie is a very unusual couple, but it sounded so normal.
2L d'R chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
I liiike it ! no, I looooove it !
Isola chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
I love this. It is believable and real and beautifully written.

Fantastic stuff.
God Entity chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
may I just said I love this and thank you.
Dawnofthedusk chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
I'm just in complete awe. This was so fantastic I can't even tell you. There's not enough Jaime/Sansa fic in the world.

The line 'Sansa is careful where he is rash' got me because it's one of the reasons I think they would work so well together.

Just...ah, so brilliant.
lonni chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
This was awesome. I just love how you write both Sansa and Jaime. Also, i really liked how you made them the centre of the story, without stuffing the fic with useles details... i don't know what happened and idon't care because this is not what the story is about. I love this.
silverswath chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Nice ending!
mushroomcap chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
aww...this was so sweet. I love how Sansa brought up the love is poison quote that Cersei said.